free hit
counters
Excel service manual - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
lawillwood

Excel service manual

Hi, before I purchased my Excel 3 weeks ago, I noticed on the old 'Excel Forum' that we were able to, for a fee, download the service manual for the car - does anybody know if this is still available. If not, any idea where I can get one, please?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There is a service manual on ebay finishing at 6.50 tonight - be quick! Ebay item 190403022751. £30 is about the going rate.

Alternatively, access to the parts manual can be arranged on the other forum by PMing Spav, the forum admin.

The service manual is the place to go for measurements, etc., but the parts list gives you a much better idea of how everything fits together.

Hope this helps!

From www.lotusexcel.net you can get online access to the Excel Parts Manual for a donation.

Do Lotus no longer have copyright on that manual? I'm sure they'll have something to say if someone else is selling their copyright material, they are pretty hot on it.

• Like 1

Quite right Bibs, but Lotus did give their permission in this case.

What is allowed is the on line access but not distribution on CD, etc.

Edited by amoss

Cool, in that case, fill yer boots! :)

TLF have just got permission to distribute them too so full members can download them from here.

Just to note, as with our Esprit manuals they will be watermarked and if they appear on ebay you'll get your ass kicked in a legal and righteous way.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/index.php/topic/34416-downloadable-excel-parts-manuals

Does anyone know how to get in touch witch 'spav' on lotusexcel.net? I've been trying to join but hotmail are addresses are banned and we are to contact him before signing on. It's a catch 22 as you can't contact him unless you're registered and you can't register until you've contacted him.

NMG

Cool, in that case, fill yer boots! biggrin.gif

TLF have just got permission to distribute them too so full members can download them from here.

Just to note, as with our Esprit manuals they will be watermarked and if they appear on ebay you'll get your ass kicked in a legal and righteous way.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/index.php/topic/34416-downloadable-excel-parts-manuals

The link to the Excel manuals at the bottom of the post does not seem to work. Is there still a way to obtain this manual?

I'll re-upload them here in the morning. 

That's perfect! Many thanks, Bibs

On 14/06/2010 at 17:13, Bibs said:

Cool, in that case, fill yer boots! :)

Resurrecting an old thread, as I'm trying to decide whether an (early) Excel would be a good idea. A manual seems like a good place to start, as I'm having trouble getting my head around all the MY changes. Haven't found a useful overview as the one for the Esprit yet.

@Bibs is the parts manual still available?

Thanks!

Filip

@Escape - the parts manual is available interactively to members on lotusexcel.net

Thanks Chris, I thought it was also available as pdf to FFM on here.