free hit
counters
Dorrigo Weekend - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rogerch

Dorrigo Weekend

Chris Varcoe, an Esprit owner/club member has organised a social weekend in Dorrigo for the 17/18/19 September 2010.

All aboard, Dorrigo is not far from Coffs Harbour, so I guess I'll be there.

Chris's Email [email protected]

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That looks like a good trip, but I don't think I can get a pass-out for the whole weekend and three into an Esprit won't go. I'll work on her indoors and see what it will cost me ( new curtains, re-decorate the lounge room etc. ):thumbsup:

Too many Toys are never enough !

Out of my fuel tank range... Again.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

And I'll have you know, I gave serious consideration to coming to the Clipsall 500, trust me you can get across the Hay Plain on a tank.:dizzy:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Chris Varcoe, an Esprit owner/club member has organised a social weekend in Dorrigo for the 17/18/19 September 2010.

All aboard, Dorrigo is not far from Coffs Harbour, so I guess I'll be there.

Chris's Email [email protected]

Too far unfortunately. Dorrigo may not be too far from Coffs but Coffs is the best part of a day's drive from Sydney.

DanR

Same for me, I trust my Esprit but not quite that far :sorcerer:

Rob

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone :-(

1977 S1 Esprit, in bits

1998 Lotus Elise S1, Azure Blue
Sydney, Australia

“The parts falling from this car are examples of the finest British craftsmanship”

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.."

Definitely out of my fuel tank range and a bit far for a couple of days:whistle:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

The day draws near.

Well you missed it.

PICT0561.jpg

We were joined for lunch by one of the locals

PICT0566.jpg

And yes the drive up there was fun, fun, fun.

Sign in to follow this