free hit
counters
Need a set of replacement s2 sills - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vintaylor

Need a set of replacement s2 sills

Hi there,

I'm looking for a set of replacement sills for my s2, Unfortunately my car came with turbo sills.

Would also be happy to so a straight swap if interested.

Thanks,

Vin

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Have you seen this advert...

Advert

He's breaking a Series 1 which presumably has the same sills as a Series 2?

Paul.

Hi paul ,

I've already been in contact with todd. His esprit was modified and is fitted with turbo sills like mine. even the steering wheel has been changed.

Also its all the way in the states which is going to add a big cost to everything I ship over.

Cheers,Vin

Have you tried Nick Fulcher? I believe he either has, or knows somebody who has, all the original moulds for the Esprit. Might be worth a try?

Did you say that Lotus Bits have got a pair? If so, see if you can get one of the UK forum members who live close to them to go and get them and send them to you.

Paul.

Mike at lotus bits told me they're getting in an s2 to break, so he'll only be able to give me prices once he has inspected and removed the sills. But since they're busy i'm going to have to wait till 13th july till they can get the s2 into the workshop. He should have most of the parts i'm after. They said postage to malta shouldn't be a problem either. So we'll see how that goes. On the bright side, i'll have a month to go over and list all the parts i need.