free hit
counters
Jubulani - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Jubulani

Roger 912

I don't know if it is me, but is there something wrong with the new jubulani ball the fellows over here are kicking around.

One slight kick and the ball seems to float through the air gaining hight at a phenomenal rate.

I wonder if this is the reason for such poor scoring and awful playing by most teams.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball maybe different to what they play with week in week out but professional footballers should be able to play football with anything from an orange to a beach ball.

They've all trained with it and it's the same ball for all teams so they should quit the whinging and get on with it. :thumbsup:

I wonder if this is the reason for such poor scoring

I'm not so sure 49 goals in 26 matches so far is actually that bad for a scoreing rate. Not sure without doing some digging what previous World Cup Scoreing rate were but a tad under 2 goals per game so far doesn't seem that bad. Although I would say there has been a lack of 30 yard strikes hitting the back of thenet so far.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!