free hit
counters
2+0 Seat Configuration - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Squidward

2+0 Seat Configuration

I have yet to see what the rear shelf actually looks like... Just curious...

If anyone has a 2+0 configuration, would you mind taking a wide shot photo and posting it here? I tried a search on here but couldn't find any.. I'm thinking about removing my rear seats, since I don't use them and don't want to damage them, given that stow things on the seat for long trips, like boxes or wheeled carry-on luggage. There's a chance the seats may get scraped or punctured.

The closest I've gotten to a wide shot is this one

ausparc.jpg

Looks like the backing is felt.. I'll probably fashion a custom vinyl cover for my Evora.

Thanks

Scott

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

found it..

Lotus-Evora_2010_800x600_wallpaper_.jpg

Looks different from the first image I found.. perhaps the first image is the felt backing behind the leather seats?

Edited by GKP
To show picture - NetCarShow don't allow hotlinking.

Unfortunately my company's firewall blocks the 2nd pic but popped down to the car park to look at my 2+0 and it has a felt material in the rear which is similar to your 1st pic.

Cheers

DMW

Edited by douglasgdmw

I found the seat belts in the back of my 2+2 actually useful for 'strapping in' groceries :dizzy: Haven't tried putting an actual person back there yet, but having air conditioned carrying space is really nice. This way I don't cook the food in the boot before it gets home!

Maybe it depends if premium pack is specced?

This is from the basic spec (no premium pack) 2+0 that Bell & Colvill have... looks felty to me.

1695409-4.jpg

Yes, depends of Premium Pack or not.

Leather with it, felt without.

I found the seat belts in the back of my 2+2 actually useful for 'strapping in' groceries :) Haven't tried putting an actual person back there yet, but having air conditioned carrying space is really nice. This way I don't cook the food in the boot before it gets home!

I thought the boot was supposed to be air conditioned too?

I don't see the point of the 2+0 though - for the extra money you'll have a far easier time selling it and I suspect it will retain more value than the 2+0.

not as if you lose anything by having the rear seats.

I thought the boot was supposed to be air conditioned too?

I don't see the point of the 2+0 though - for the extra money you'll have a far easier time selling it and I suspect it will retain more value than the 2+0.

not as if you lose anything by having the rear seats.

Pretty much my thoughts aswell.

Blimey! You made me check my figures... I was a little out of date since the price change end of last year.

UK 2+0 £48550

UK 2+2 £49995

Still £1445 extra though, which makes your £332 (at current exchange rate) seem an obvious option to go for. I'm not sure I could justify it when speccing mine in the UK. I certainly won't use them as seats, so I'd rather have the cash in my pocket and accept that I might get £1500 less when I sell it on.

Mind you, I'm now thinking I'll hang on till Sept anyway and see what the announcements are from Lotus at Paris. If a convertible becomes an option I'd rather go for that, then the rear seats become irrelevant!

I would not be so sure, rear seats look more like a work round company car policy than a proper rear seat. That is a new car selling point