free hit
counters
Ok. What is everyone owning at present - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ok. What is everyone owning at present

Which Esprit do you own  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now Paul ,a S3 with an SE drivetrain............that would be my dream ride :rolleyes:  Read an article once on a guy who did this,if I can find it I will post it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think i know the guy you mean. down marlbourgh way i think...

If it's the S3 i'm thinking of, it had S4 alloys on.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Paul ,a S3 with an SE drivetrain............that would be my dream ride :rolleyes:  Read an article once on a guy who did this,if I can find it I will post it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm also interested about that, post it if you find it.

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

i57231021_88315.jpg

This is the article from Classic and sportscar July 2001. Its a 1987 HC with a SE engine etc. The suspension is also set up and its on 17" Compomotives. He reckoned he has 12 grand in the mods. The owners name is Des Fitzgerald and hes in the Lotus Drivers club.Appologys for poor quality of image.

SUNP0003-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Its great to see the S3 Turbo is still No.1 on this forum :)  What great taste in cars 19 of us have :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, James Bond drove one, so we must have taste :P

(then again he also drove a Citroen 2CV and an AMC Matador... not to mention that girly BMW in that one movie... oh well B) )

Honestly, compared to Pistonheads we have a lot more G cars here.

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Guest rflowers
Its great to see the S3 Turbo is still No.1 on this forum :D  What great taste in cars 19 of us have :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually... percentage wise, I think the S4s model is WAY ahead. Just like it is in the Esprit Registry at www.EspritFactFile.com.

:blink:

:P

I'm off to hang around some dealers handing out LEF flyers to all Stephens owners :(

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I really need to get the hang of that don't I :(:P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Wow I wish that was mine!!!

The interior is very very taty tho and what moron decided to do that awesome conversion to a G-Car in the gayest colour available?!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Nah! Same seller tho!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

The S4 alloys look oddly nice

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7