free hit
counters
A Big Goodbye to all after over 5 years of ownership - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
waynef

A Big Goodbye to all after over 5 years of ownership

Guy (Especially you Bibs and Cliff oh and of course Kimbers) it has been great meeting you all and meeting up at various meets.

After five years of ownership, much expense and more smiles than ever I am no longer an Esprit Owner. I just wanted to say what a great forum this has been and without it running an Esprit would be a nightmare.

I'll still be in and out on here and will no doubtedly still attend a few meets (Not in an Esprit of course).

I know this is the introductions Forum but there is no Good bye forum so to all of those who I have met 'Jonathan, Roger' i'll still be about on here.

And Finally Bibs, fantastic forum Thanks and a Big Goodbye and as Arnie would say "I'll be back".

Waynef

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

welcome.gif

Stick around mate, what you getting instead? (Please don't say 'kitchen'!)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Wayne, so sorry to see you sell the car. I hope you hang around and make use of the General chat area.

Like bibs said, what are you buying.....or is it a down sizing for a Picasso ior something?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Wayne, sorry you got rid of her. Unfortunately I am in the same boat now due to this damn global economy so my P&J is also out there for sale currently. Toys go first, wife and kids next.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Sold mine 18 months ago but I'm still here. You don't have to be a Lotus owner to participate. Don't forget, if other owners helped you when you were on here, perhaps you can use your experience of a Lotus owner to help new or prospective owners. Besides, we just like having you around.:wine:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE