free hit
counters
Forum iPhone App - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Forum iPhone App

Bibs

has been updated...

http://community.inv...ne-app-updated/

Once I find the settings, push notifications will be for Full Forum members and above. :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I stopped being able to log in ("Login Error") sometime in the past week or two. No password changes. Any ideas?

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

Temporary IP.Converge problem, should have been fixed yesterday morning. Are you still having problems?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It's on the way! IPB, the people who write the software for the forum developed the iPhone app and the 'droid one will be here soon. :bounce:

Evora NA

I just logged out, logged in and installed the app on Laura's phone and logged her in straight away too. Try re-entering your username and password Lucas, it looks ok from here. :bounce:

Evora NA

Coolio ;)

Evora NA

• 2 months later...

Bibs - any chance the ability to attach pictures to a post will be enabled? I see the button is there, but it's grayed out.

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

• 3 months later...

InvisionPower Services, Inc. is pleased to announce the update of our iPhone and iPadapp is now available!

You can download the update to our iPhone / iPad app in the Apple App Store. This update fixes bugs reported inprevious versions. Please be sure to let us know if you experience any issues.

About the iPhone and iPad app for IP.Board

Our iOS app for IP.Board allows you and your members to easily login, browse,and post to your IP.Board community anywhere they are. The app remembers theirlogin, has quick links to often used features, and allows your members toupload images to IP.Gallery, and even has Push notifications for new activityto encourage your members to come back to your community.

The app is free for anyone to download from the App Store and memberscan add the logins to all the various IP.Board-powered communities they visitto easily browse and keep up with all their conversations. Push notificationservice requires an active IP.Board license.

Future Improvements

This release only contains bug fixes as we wanted to get things working betterbefore getting into new features. Upcoming improvements in the mobile spaceinclude further improvements to our iOS app, Android app, and white-labelservices. Here is a quick overview:

iOS

We will be further improving the stability and speed of the app. Futureversions of IP.Board will also add support for other areas like IP.Gallery andIP.Blog viewing and posting blog entries on your mobile device. The iPadexperience is also a big area of focus as everyone with an iPad knows how funit is browsing communities.

Android

We know it's been promised for some time but work on the Android app is now inprogress. We hope to have an update on this before IP.Board 3.2 is released!

White-label Service

We are happy to be able to announce that the white-label service is nowavailable for our mobile apps. This service will allow you to create aprivately branded version of our apps exclusively for use on your community.Please be sure to read our site for full details!

Evora NA

Just upgraded the app on my iPad and now get.the forum full screen rather than iPhone size. Big improvement and I think it's a bit faster.

• 1 month later...

Nope, I'll log a support ticket.

Evora NA

Derecha.

This is something to do with the 'breadcrumbs in view new content' mod I've just applied. It's being looked into.

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

Bibs,

No matter when I check "new content" using the app (updated to latest) I only ever get this...

post-6978-0-70627100-1304347923_thumb.jp

And yes, I am nocturnal.

- Matt

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

It was the problem with the 'breadcrumbs' causing it, no solution as yet. I'll chase 'em up.

Evora NA

• 1 month later...