free hit
counters
Competition: Best new picture of your Lotus - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Competition: Best new picture of your Lotus

Post a new pic of your Lotus in this thread. The best 3 pics all win a TLF Polo Shirt and overall best pic gets a copy of Remembering Elio*, you've got a week from now so the deadline is midday on Monday 5th July! :getmecoat:

*Judge's (erm, me!) decision is final, no alternative prizes, pics must be taken from now, no old ones ta. No naked girls on the cars.

remembering-elio-.jpg

the-lotus-forums-polo-shirt.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Concours D'elegance Winner

Post a new pic of your Lotus in this thread. The best 3 pics all win a TLF Polo Shirt and overall best pic gets a copy of Remembering Elio*, you've got a week from now so the deadline is midday on Mon

Posted Images

Hi,

This one is very recent, yesterday evening for this comp and just for a bit of fun made some mods to the car. Yes it is on the back of the car, no photoshop with regards to R2. Everyone at work reckons I should have him attached to the back X wing style, so here it is! :thumbsup:

R2D2Esprit-X-Wing.jpg

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

I like your R2D2 idea Owen! Hows about purpose-making a second radio controlled unit that looks like R2s head and shoulders popping out from a yellow socket? It can be stuck on the rear deck with vacuum clamps, like Ade Heath did with the water cannons.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Taken on the moors yesterday evening. Apologies for posting essentially the same pic 3 times, not trying to flood the thread just honestly couldn't decide which one to use, will let you decide which orientation is better.

post-15-096046100 1278263405.jpg

post-15-043954800 1278263995.jpg

post-15-098330000 1278264072.jpg

post-15-025265800 1278264126.jpg

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Mine is a bit left field:

We had the choice to have something on the back of our business cards personal to us. This is what I had on mine:

post-5743-087574100 1278275145.jpg

Loosecannons moor shots do look fantastic though!

Edited by Nelly9000