free hit
counters
Competition: Best new picture of your Lotus - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Competition: Best new picture of your Lotus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

First of all I will probably have failed to attach a photo; if by a fluke I did get it attached, I will no doubt have blown up the whole Forum; then does it really count if you photograph another car in your wing mirror?

post-9273-097746100 1278348174.jpg

Edited by IanQ

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

I think we need an extension (mine's off the road until the end of the week for A/C repairs)!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I think we need an extension (mine's off the road until the end of the week for A/C repairs)!

:censored::wallbash::hrhr: would that be an extension on an extension then,was the dead line not midday Monday :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr::police:

Oh well I see I missed the deadline but here are a couple of more abstract one I done tonight...cant do full car ones just yet lol!!

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

Can ya guess what it is yet (in a Rolf Harris kind of voice!) :police:

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

I'm enjoying the pics to be fair, the deadline was always negotiable!

Winner of 'Remembering Elio' and a polo shirt is Andrew C for the stunning Evora shot in front of the castle.

Honourable mentions to go NigeNinja for that dreamy S4s and Brian whose yellow Evora looks much nicer than it should! :rolleyes:

Please PM me your addresses and shirt sizes guys, well done :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs, the shirt arrived this morning. :thumbdown:

I know you can't get enough of Yellow Evoras so here are a few more I took last night.

4779588108_0bcab60c51_z.jpg

4778954521_f8746980e4_z.jpg

Rule of thirds, nice pics :thumbdown:

That's the firth of forth, right?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I know the comp's over but have enjoyed this thread.

Here are some of mine after being cleaned today.

CleanEsprit170710018.jpg

CleanEsprit170710033.jpg

CleanEsprit170710038.jpg

CleanEsprit170710046.jpg

CleanEsprit170710013.jpg

• Like 1

DanR

Only just twigged your cars been repainted Mark, looks superb. And that S4 is gorgeous, Silk Red is such a superb colour for that model (alongside Medina Green and Palacio Purple) but often looks flat and muddy over here. A bit of Ozzy sunshine brings it to life.

Edited by LooseCannon

In the garage no-one can hear you scream