free hit
counters
NMEG's July Jaunt - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

NMEG's July Jaunt

Guys,

Just to confirm that I have now received 4 FREE admission tickets from Cholmondeley Castle via Graham Crook aka Noble traitor.

The tickets do in fact allow entry on both Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th.

The NMEG plan is simply to visit on the Sunday.

3 of the 4 tickets have already been allocated. The last free ticket will be handed to the first attendee to request it.

I intend to hand out the tickets on the morning so if you want to go on the Saturday, please PM me your home address and car reg and i'll post the tickets out to you. If you're only doing the Sunday, I'll give you the ticket on the morning.

The cars need to be on site by 8am. The venue is a couple of miles north of Whitchurch so I suggest we meet at on the Gingerbread Man car park in Market Drayton at 7.30am AT THE LATEST.

The pass covers the car and the driver but does NOT cover your passenger.

If your passenger wishes to gain general access then their ticket is £15. If they want to get into the paddock I think it's another £15.

Kids access to the Paddock is free IF their £10 general admission ticket has been reserved in advance.

To check prices and book tickets please visit www.cpop.co.uk

Here are the discount price ticket codes:

Please book your discount tickets over the websitewww.cpop.co.uk

Tickets will be checked on entering the event.

Codes for those displaying on the pitch

CPOPCC44 Adult Combined Weekend Paddock Tickets with Fireworks Concert (£45 instead of £60)

CPOPPP44 Adult Combined Saturday or Sunday Paddock Tickets with Fireworks Concert (£30 instead of £40)

CPOPCB44CPOP3 Adult Weekend Paddock Tickets (£30 instead £50)

CPOPWK44 Adult Paddock Saturday or Sunday (£15 instead of £25)

. For Security purposes only one code can be used per transaction

. Child Combined tickets are not discounted (£9. Before 30th April then £10)

. Please ensure you order your free Child Paddock Tickets if bringing children

. Campers displaying vehicles will need to show their ticket receipt to the Campsite Marshal (Pink Gate 8) when they

arrive on Friday to redeem their free night.

Codes for those NOT displaying on the pitch

POPCT44 Adult Combined Weekend Paddock Tickets with Fireworks Concert (£45 instead of £60)

POPPP44 Adult Combined Saturday or Sunday Paddock Tickets with Fireworks Concert (£30 instead of £40)

POPCB44 Adult Weekend Paddock Tickets (£30 instead £50)

POPWK44 Adult Paddock Saturday or Sunday (£15 instead of £25)

NB

Child Combined tickets are not discounted (£9 before 30th April then £10)

Please ensure you order your free Child tickets if bringing children

For security purposes only one code can be uses per transaction

As last year please bring with you something to throw on the BBQ and something to drink. If you want a breakfast, then bring your bacon and Mrs & Mr Crook will certainly oblige

As usual, would the attendees please sign in below:

Backmarker + 1 passenger

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK mate. Dare I mention BBQ Regulator

Guys,

Spoken with the Noble boys and there is no guarantee that their BBQ will be present this year.

So, either bring you own disposable BBQ and food or be prepared to make a purchase from the various food vendors at the show :getmecoat:

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Backmarker + 1 passenger

Ade & Gina Might do Sat as well so will PM the address. Also I have some disposable BBQ's

OK mate.

Dare I mention BBQ Regulator :rolleyes:

• Like 1

hi all,

i am getting my manifold fixed at the moment so the car is in the garage, however I expect to have it back by the end of next week which means I could do this event. Will post up when I can confirm.

Alex

Fingers crossed for you matey ............... and the remaining free ticket is still available :)

No panic Ade, I've now found a supplier of 21mm bottles so don't need to replace the regulator :sleeping:

Ex-Esprit now Noble pilot Graham Crook has confirmed that he will be bringing cooking kit on Sunday so cooked breakfast/BBQ should be available to those who want to abuse his North Western hospitality :)

Cheshire Police have advised that the road will be closed at 8am so we need to leave Market Drayton at 7.30am rather than arriving there at that time as suggested in my first post.

Now not going to do Sat so will meet the Squadron Sunday Morning. Will aim to be at the Gingerbreadman just after 7 armed with a coolbox full of scran

Understandable Dave. As posted elsewhere, let me know if I can help in any way.

Ade,

Looks like just me and you unless Alex can get his kite ready for the morning.

We now have 2 FREE passes.

We MUST leave the Gingerbread Man by 7.30am to avoid road and gate closures. I'm aiming to get to the Gingerbread Man around 7.20am

When we get there, we need pitch 87, block C, gate 2.

Forecast suggests wellies/coats/brollies will be order of the day.

Pip Pip

Well once again Cholmondeley and Graham Crook were both highly hospitable.

Sadly only myself and Ade Heath were there to fly the Lotus Forum flag, but both of our Esprits attracted a lot of attention and the cameras were clicking away.

Arriving at 7.45am we were a little disappointed to discover that our hosts were not open for breakfast so we quickly found coffee and bacon butties elsewhere.

The Paddock beckoned with plenty of 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers to drool over.

Rain tried to put a damper on things but we struggled through managing a BBQ for lunch accompanied by Ade's Le Man soundtrack ;)

I know Ade took loads of pics so hopefully he'll be uploading some later.

NMEG's next outing is a blast over to Llangollen and the Horse Shoe Pass on Sunday the 15th August.

See ya there :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...