free hit
counters
Car mats from ebay - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nigeninja

Car mats from ebay

Any one brought car mats from this dude on ebay ricambi-automobilia in the Netherlands,Esprit s4s mats work out at £100.00 with post which is expensive but if the quality is there I dont mind paying that price, but as with all things a picture really don't show that. :thumbsup:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Here are the mats I brought from ebay,they took 4 weeks to get here and with post cost a total of £100.00,but they do look nice don't they.

The driver's side is lacking the rubber heel pad which I dont think is a good idea so a trip down to halfords for a piece of rubber will sort that,but otherwise i'm very pleased with them.

Are they worth the money well proberly not but if it looks good its worth it to me:thumbsup: :shuriken:

Lovely...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Now put them in your boot and bring them out for 'show days' and periods where you want the car to receive full attention... otherwise use some cheapo mats from Halfrauds when driving and stopping anywhere where your dirty feet are going to make a mess of them! You know it makes sense.......

Edited by wookie

Lovely...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Now put them in your boot and bring them out for 'show days' and periods where you want the car to receive full attention... otherwise use some cheapo mats from Halfrauds when driving and stopping anywhere where your dirty feet are going to make a mess of them! You know it makes sense.......

Yeah that's what her in doors said,so yep that's what I'm now doing:shuriken:

Nop, I reckon you have these things to enjoy yourself, not hide away only brought out to impress others.

Wrong Roger, well as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't bear the thought of getting sh*t all over them and constantly having to clean them. You can't enjoy them when your bum is on the driver's seat so you might as well only have them there when you aren't. Then you can admire them through the window or door opening without the higher maintenance involved in using them.

PICT0050.jpg

You're right in that it's all personal choice. I long question my sanity in re-dying the leather that colour :w00t: