free hit
counters
Any one know this eclat LBA 584V - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
aka billy bob

Any one know this eclat LBA 584V

This is my eclat I got it last year and stored it over winter .I'm in the process of making it roadworthy for an mot and vic .It appears to have come of the road in 07 after an accident that damaged the rear bumper rear passenger side quarter and exhaust .I've nearly finished the repairs and the car runs drives and stops ok with no bad noises.

post-10342-092231000 1278145319.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will

No, not seen that one before. Good luck with the restoration. White is the best colour IMHO

I like the white too Guy, it seems to be quite a forgiving colour for damage and repair .Its had a respray at some point but it was white originally. Interior is black Alcantara and is unfaded so car was probably garaged alot .

Repair's to the body fun but can be a bit itchy post-10342-053675500 1278709353.jpg The flattened and reinforced internaly waistline seems to have helped to minimise the damage.

post-10342-019976400 1278707602.jpg

post-10342-041708300 1278709392.jpg

post-10342-019061100 1278709715.jpg

The fiber glassing is surprisingly easy ,my new rear bumper was used to help keep the shape right and some cardboard templates made from the good side

Will,

Good woprk on the fiberglassing, as you said its not hard once you ge tth ehang of it, I actually enjoy fiberglassing now it just gets easier the more confident you get, However the more i improve in quality the mess never seems to get any less :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the updates, are you blowing in the repair or going the whole hog with a full respray.... Good luck with the mot :thumbup:

Regards danny

A