free hit
counters
Bits up for grabs, Car boot sale at donny!! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bits up for grabs, Car boot sale at donny!!

Hi all,

Been clearing out the garage and got some spares that may be usefull, so I will have a bit of a car boot sale, you can even buy the car boot if you take the rest of the car!!!!

I have:-

IAC,

Coil,

HT Leads,

Indicator side repaters

Throttle jack capsue

Front STD brake pads (nearly new)

Fuel Pump

All are used and were fully serviceable when removed.

I also have 4 brand new rear disc retaining screws and 8 brand new plastic thingies that hold the headlights in.

I also have a pair of 12v 6" fans and delaying relay that I was goingto make into a system to keep a bit of cooling air through the engine bay after engine shutdown.

I am not after much money, just want this stuff to help keep Esprits running instead of being chucked.

Let me know if you are interested and see you Sunday!!

Jason

S4s

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason - Sorry to be off-topic but I hope you will be making our Newport Pagnell, southern meet / convoy (leaving at 8:15am sunday)

We will FINALLY both get a drive out together after all these years! My first meet in my own car(!) and your last hurrah! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

how much for brake pads jason??

they are brembo on the s4s arent they?

p.s. robin will pay you :)

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Believe me - that's better than what Karl was about to offer you! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Oh and a Glass sunroof, just the glass mind, I bought it minus the clips, etc....

Robin,

Of course mate!!! Newport Pagnell nice and early, I can't wait to see yours finaly!!!!!

Karl,

Yes Brembo. Hmmm

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

Oh and a Glass sunroof, just the glass mind, I bought it minus the clips, etc....

Jason,

could be int . in the glass roof.

Mike.

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

my mate has just got my pads in sorry, didnt think he had ordered them already, and i just payed

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Can I hijack the thread please.

I bought a metal/silver gear knob from Club Lotus a couple of months ago and now find that its the wrong one................it only fits the gearchanges where you don't have to lift the knob (ooer missus !!)

Cost me

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007