Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1993.5 Center High Mount Brake Light Bulb needed - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

1993.5 Center High Mount Brake Light Bulb needed

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an aftermarket spoiler.

Here is a factory S4 spoiler.

Cheers,

John W

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

891 is a standard lighting industry type number, so I wouldn't worry about the wattage quoted in the manual. The worst that can happen is the light output might be somewhat less, but I'm going to suggest it's a typo in the manual.

Visit Sanj's Lotus Esprit Turbo SE pages

891 is a standard lighting industry type number, so I wouldn't worry about the wattage quoted in the manual. The worst that can happen is the light output might be somewhat less, but I'm going to suggest it's a typo in the manual.

Thanks, Sanj.

Yeah, that makes sense. I replaced all 3 bulbs in my 3rd brake light with new 8W bulbs to avoid any issues with possible differences in output across the bulbs.

Andy