free hit
counters
Monthly Meeting - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bingoking

Monthly Meeting

Just a reminder that the next meeting at the Bo'Ness Motor Museum is Wednesday 14th July at 8:00pm

Unfortunately I am away on business so won't be able to make it.

Brian

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I will be there if anybody from the Forum is going along and doesn't know anybody. Feel free to join us.

Been keeping a very low profile of late due to business reasons that I cannot say much about unfortunately. However flown in last night from Trinidad so looking forward to some car talk.

Al.

Alan

I had noticed you were a bit quiet on the forum, welcome home.

Sorry I can't make it tomorrow but will catch up with you soon.

Are you still OK for 1st August run?

Regards,

Brian

A H U G E question mark there Brian at the moment. I will not know until nearer the time. I'm certainly hoping so.

I basically had to threaten to resign to get home for this Friday which is youngest's graduation up in Aberdeen. On the promise I would be available from Sunday to travel to Houston if required. If that happens, and not definite, I hope for a few more days at home before I return again for next 4 weeks on the 2nd or 3rd August, joining 4th. A bit of a mental time really.

I will e-mail you some more gossip now I am home when I get a moment. Unfortunately a news embargo on what I'm doing but if you use your knowledge and some guessing you will get it easily enough.

I kinda figured you were up to something after the last outing when you had to be home for a certain time and also when you were so quiet on the forum. :)

Sign in to follow this