free hit
counters
S4s rubber - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I guess that this is one of the most asked questions really.

Its time to consider new rubber bands for the front of the car and have been recomended Toyo tyres that can be supplied by a main dealer for a very atractive £110 fitted per wheel. Has anyone any experience of these tyres? I am looking for a good general tyre rather than any real racing or track tyre.

I await your advice

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

OK, new tyre day and as I hand the keys over to the wheel man I suddenly realised that I was never given the "key" to the wheel caps on the S4s!! I have the standard OZ wheel so is it still possible to get the torque tool?? I guess it would be a good idea to have one.

I use mole grips.

I can get hold of the kit for you, 4 new bolts and a tool for £18.39 + VAT + delivery, Lotus do have them in stock :)

Oh, and 10% off that price as you're a paid up member :D

Without wishing to sound daft do I need a kit or is there a suitable patern part tool around for 5p from a market stall?

And while I am on the subject can you still get replacement centre caps? The carbon fibre on a couple of mine has cracked.

ta