free hit
counters
1978 S1 Lotus Esprit Trimmer needed - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

1978 S1 Lotus Esprit Trimmer needed

Hi all,

My 1978 Lotus Esprit S1 is on its way to restoration completion. Have used up a lot of money as was a complete wreck when I got it. Most of the trimmers I know are quoting between £2500 and £5000 for a re trim with carpets.... I was hoping to find someone who would do it cash in hand........for around 1000-1500 - does anyone know anyone who would be prepared to do this or like to do it?

I live in Bournemouth but would travel anywhere as this is a job i definitely can't do myself!

Thanks in anticipation for phone numbers!

Rich

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rich,

Sounds like you are making good progress!

I have been quoted £2500 for mine in Southampton, I have had a chat to a few people and can't get it lower.

Seats are £750-£800 just on their own. If you want some contacts I have spoken to my way PM me, will be good to catch up again,

Regards

Neil

Cheers Neil....yes I was quoted at 800 a seat too.....sure I can find a skilled retired man who would love to take such a lovely car on if I search hard enough though! Can't find 2.5k at the moment! Will be in touch when have made progress!

• 3 weeks later...