free hit
counters
Floor Mats - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Floor Mats

I have been looking for a set of nice floor mats for almost a year to match the facotry carpet.. I have only found a couple kinds, and they have pretty much been some kind of universal mats that arent OE type fitment.

Does anyone know a source that has nice Esprit mats that fit the 1988-92 style Esprits? Prefer to find some that have the Lotus logo, or "Esprit" script..

Any ideas or links?

Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a set of these from SJ's a few years back -Very nice.

Colour choice could be an isssue though.

carpets002email.jpg

carpets001email.jpg

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

I like those red floor mats... I called SJ, and they did seem concerend about matching my carpet. I am considering a new carpet kit anyways, and Steve said that would be the ideal tim to match the floor mats...

I may end up having to have some custom made... I like the Silver logos on them too... What are they asking for those mats?

Any other places that anyone can think of besides SJ?

Just goto a car trimmers and have them made a local embroider will only Charge about £6.00 a mat to put a logo etc on them

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"