free hit
counters
Lotus T125 - Page 11 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus T125

Guest surferphil

A good film, I want one! I will wait a few years until any problems have been ironed out before I place my order of course. :thumbsup:

By far the best thing DB has ever done! and a return to the heritage of Lotus Cars (pre Team Lotus). :thumbup:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well done, Lotus. See? Hype can be done tastefully after all! :thumbup:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Here's a T125, 30 mins ago... wub.gif

post-1-0-17329100-1308129106_thumb.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Don't tell me the seat is tailored for one "Bibs"????!!!!

PLEASE don't tell me that!!!!!

Edited by molemot

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I guess the "Full Forum Account" dues business has picked up a bit, eh Moley? :D

I doubt it has anything to do with money....our esteemed leader's silvertongued efforts have already bagged him one of Jean Alesi's cast offs......so why not another?!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

:D

post-1-0-75100000-1308240387_thumb.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Wow! Now that I liked. Fantastic vid :thumbup:

BTW: Did I understand it correctly that Paolo Catone is the main designer/architect of the Exos? I've heard about him being the one responsible for the upcomping LMP2 car, but not heard about it also being with the Exos.

Edited by gtornes78

• 1 month later...

Evora NA

The thing I most admire about the Lotus Exos T125 programme is that Jean Alesi still has the level of fitness required to get the most out of this car.

As for the rest, its cost, exclusivity,performance and the rich bozos that will be presumably be racing against each other in the 5 races created for it not the slightest bit interested.

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Chances are high that those very same rich bozos have not the slightest interest in us either, Billy, but if they manage to contribute to the company's bottom line, and have fun doing it, it can't be all bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Listen from 35 seconds in as the T125 pulls away. Sounds like a space ship :D

Evora NA

• 6 years later...

What ever happened to all of these?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.