free hit
counters
My New Lotus - Page 4 - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the sad face Luka? Do you live on the second floor? Vega!

Don't listen to Trevor, Luka. Roadtrip!!! :D :D

He cant of just left school becuase he was arrested at the age of 30 joined/posted photos when he was 28. Hes been done for fraud clamed bankrupcy so... I have a feeling that "just left school" was bu

Posted Images

The 1 lunatic 1 ice pick video has been pulled of the web, however if you have the stomach click next a few times on the best gore web site to see what they have.

The web is a lovely place for screwed up folk lol.

Its funny how we cant spot nutters until they hack their way through a few folk or kittens.

It seems he's been extradited to Canada. Not unsurprisingly no commercial airline wanted to take him.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/19/f-magnotta-transport-prisoners.html?cmp=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

And he's pleaded not guilty to all charges. Mind you he's always denied the kitten killing too. Reporting has been pretty terrible on this case with factual inaccuracies (eg. the video shows no cannibalism) and everyone passing judgement before a fair trial. Ok, it seems unlikely that someone else did it and set him up, but there is one weird fact that has apparently surfaced: Talk about the existence of the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice pick video surfaced on the web two weeks before they found the body, but Jun Lin was at work up until four days before his body was discovered. The timeline seems very strange. There is definitely more to this story...

But then all things considered, the guy has said himself that he is bi-polar, so it maybe seems more likely that his two personalities are talking to each other?

Just for the record ....do we need to check that this guy was never trying to impress us with a new car .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/rudy-eugene-identified-as-naked-cannibal-face-attack-miami_n_1552249.html

What is it about these people's insistence on being naked ?!!

Brings me to a situation myself and a friend found ourselves in where another naked man was involved .....not not a batty boy story.

If you wish to hear the story ,perhaps i will entertain you with it soon .Yes or no will determine whether i should continue ....................... :smoke:

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

• 2 weeks later...

Nah. Come on Tony. Spit it out. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

They've found a head in a park which they think is connected to our Luke. Also, in the paper yesterday they speculated that the video he did shows him shagging the dismembered and headless corpse. They say it takes all sorts but I'm sure this is one of the sorts we could do without on this planet!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:no:sick:

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

What's up with calling every fucked up video on the internet in the same fashion?

3 guys 1 hammer

2 girls 1cup

1 lunatic 1 icepick

Can't lunats be original for a sec?

:P

Hey whats wrong with this wreck? We`re getting gas back here.

A woman commented on the new ,and this is true;

Law Turley 2 days ago

JUN Lin, not June Lin. I read this whole article assuming the victim was a woman. Typos are sometimes very misleading.

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

• 2 months later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Christ! How could I have missed this thead?? :huh:

A gory Lotus celeb... :help:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• 3 months later...

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...

He clearly is a true Lotus fan as he is now playing the part of the Prisoner...

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

No such thing as bad publicity.  :)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Ha just noticed this thread - just a thought but I wonder if it was getting an Elise that turned him into a batty boy?

Perhaps the bloke he killed had an Exige ... perhaps if he had got an Exige S, Esprit or Evora this whole situation may have been avoided.

I better warn a mate who has an Elise as he's started wearing some overly tight tshirts and lusts after an Exige ;-)

• 1 month later...

Do you think he still owns the Elise? He did luck out in life after all... :lol:

Evora NA