free hit
counters
Everything cometh to he who waits - Ages - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Everything cometh to he who waits - Ages

rocket63

Finally bought another Esprit :D

After months and months of searching, I will be collecting in a few days time :D:D:D:D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a lovely S4, congratulations, it's an Esprit :D

Lancashire eh, Lotus hotspot innit :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lancashire eh, Lotus hotspot innit :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wise words indeed :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Lovely motor Paul, even Mrs Couger likes it... and thats some compliment  :D My turn to trawl the internet, autotrader,pistonheads... blah...blah  :D

Ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Ian. Have you sold yours now?

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Did wonder about the avatar change...

Nice one  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Paul. Thanks also for assistance and information you kindly provided :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Looks luuuverllyy!

Specifically like the colour  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most Kind :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Yes she is gone, time to move on, not alot about, Im in no hurry will wait for the right one  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any ideas what you are going for this time Ian? I will keep my eyes and ears open mate. Its a bit habitual now :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Ideally: Marks  beautiful, but not used as much as it should be, GT3  :D

But seriously, a GT3 with the new style interior Orange or yellow, maybe a V8 if the liner problems etc... have been addressed. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I come across anything, I will PM you Ian :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Nice motor!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Dave :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Looks a grat car and I love the colour.

May you be happy together  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Troy. Wish i had a pound for every mile i travelled looking. Could have bought another B)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Well done.

That colour was my second choice, and to tell you the truth not one green one came up during the time I looked.

What's on your list of things to do ???

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Well done.

That colour was my second choice, and to tell you the truth not one green one came up during the time I looked.

What's on your list of things to do ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually did not want green. However, when i viewed the car, it looks amazing and I was like "Oooh thats superb" Its weird. When i purchased my S3 there were two things i did not want, Silver and red leather. Viewed several and ended up with Silver Frost metallic and...............Red leather. Fishy owns it now.

List of things to do. Well. Not a lot i hope. It needs new headlights as the coating on the reflectors has evaporated somewhere!

It has some scuffing to all of the wheels. Nothing major just cosmetic. I would like a set of Nova or Futura alloys, but that will have to wait. To be honest Simon, its only done 18K and does not need a lot. I want to keep it pretty much standard.

There are a few minor stone chips on the nose to address.

Would like to buy in no particular order;

Sports exhaust,

Nova or Futura alloys,

Carpet mats,

Justin Bailey Swooshy valve,

Maybe an alloy gear Knob and surround.

Laptop and freescan,

And......errr. Blimey, just added that lot up. Think I better stop there :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I thoroughly recoommend the SJ Sports Exhaust.

Pounds per smile (or is it the other way round) you can't go wrong here.

Sounds soo much better - the way it should have sound to begin with.

Enjoy - Sunny Summer Sundays are comin !!

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

I thoroughly recoommend the SJ Sports Exhaust.

Pounds per smile (or is it the other way round) you can't go wrong here.

Sounds soo much better - the way it should have sound to begin with.

Enjoy - Sunny Summer Sundays are comin !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Simon. Noted :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg