free hit
counters
Exhaust drawn by myself - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi Guys,

just made 2 exhausts for my S4, rear side modifies as a S4S to accept 4 pipes exhaust.

What do you think about them? One is 100% stainless stell and other one has a BLUE carbon muffler.

Will install them next months, dont know when because busy with travels, so I dont know yet about the sound... but mufflers are almost empty!! Dont tell the Police please! :rolleyes:

Inlet is already modified because I already had a custom made exhaust, but not happy with it.

Cheers

Nicola from Italy

post-643-050516600 1282561636.jpg

post-643-010086200 1282561650.jpg

PERFECTION IS NOT A GOAL, BUT A SYSTEMIC ANOMALY !

ESPRIT S4 2.0 L - MY 1994 : 2003 rear lights with LEDs, TAROX front brakes, 330 mm / 10 pistons, CDA air Filter, RAM AIR CONERSION, CLUTCH red hose upgrade, Eprom #10 from PUK-Germany, TAROX brake discs, adjustable dampers, POP OFF, High Performance Primary and Secondary Injectpors, Electirc Water pump, hand made 4 pipes exhaust stainless steel, oil catch tank with air filter, Custom interiors made by CUSTOMINTERIORS Parma in double colour, 3 additional coloured gauges (turbo, vacuum, gas).

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a work of art, very nice :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

very nice :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...

This is final look with Blue one fitted.

Nick

post-643-071786200 1284544394.jpg

ESPRIT S4 2.0 L - MY 1994 : 2003 rear lights with LEDs, TAROX front brakes, 330 mm / 10 pistons, CDA air Filter, RAM AIR CONERSION, CLUTCH red hose upgrade, Eprom #10 from PUK-Germany, TAROX brake discs, adjustable dampers, POP OFF, High Performance Primary and Secondary Injectpors, Electirc Water pump, hand made 4 pipes exhaust stainless steel, oil catch tank with air filter, Custom interiors made by CUSTOMINTERIORS Parma in double colour, 3 additional coloured gauges (turbo, vacuum, gas).

The look great, the fitted one is a little low dont you think ? Might be having some arguments with speed bumps and pot holes.

Very impressive though.

Love the car's colour and.........shock horror, the 02 lights look ace on this car !

What colour is that - looks to grey to be azure ?

Are your rear tyres on right way round ?

facebook = [email protected]

While we're in an exhaust thread...

A pal of mine here has a TVR. A mechanic recently suggested to him that rough running might be because his catalytic converter was knackered and affecting the A/F ratio, in that without the restriction of the cat, the lambda sensor couldn't cope with the greater gas flow.

On my Esprit, I've long since deleted the cat and the EBPV (and blanked off the pressure pipe to the solenoid/sensor in the rear fusebox area). Is there any benefit to a 'de-cat' pipe, as mine has always run rich (exhaust pipe is black and there's a constant fuel smell inside the car, despite replacing the tank breather hose).

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

When't the last time you reset the ECU? The O2 sensor is before the cat, makes no difference if there's one there or not. SE's do run rich but only on high boost, should be spot on the rest of the time.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs - ECU has been reset a number of times.

I'm guessing it's because it's running a custom chip allowing 1.25 bar boost (S300 turbo fitted and engine overhauled/tuned by P.O. to Garry Kemp spec). I suppose running rich is preferable if you're pushing the envelope...but the TVR question DID make me wonder.

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

Jonathan,

picture has been made with bad light conditions with mobile phone then compressed.... it doesn't show real colours.

I will make a better one and send to you. Car is Azur Blue and new lights are wonderfull on it. Trust me.

Nick