free hit
counters
Evora S and Auto specs announced - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora S and Auto specs announced

Myfavedave

I'd love to say more guys but don't wish to spoil a confidence that may not be repeated again. I will however ask if I can disclose more as an official maybe/perhaps/possibly rumour. I only wanted to say enough that there is substance in the remap rumour, it sounded very interesting and likely affordable from what I was told. Without saying anything more the impression is shouldn't be too long a wait for more public details out there.

If I told you more I'd have to kill you.:laser:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how heavy is that supercharger!? regular Evora 1380 kg, Evora S 1437kg!!!

The Evora with IPS gearbox is heavy too 1436kg!

We have asked why such a big increase in weight 57kgs

I will say I think Lotus have got the S right (if you want more power than 350ish you will have to wait for the new Esprit?), waiting for a demonstrator drive then should be getting an addition to the family,

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

I'd love to say more guys but don't wish to spoil a confidence that may not be repeated again. I will however ask if I can disclose more as an official maybe/perhaps/possibly rumour. I only wanted to say enough that there is substance in the remap rumour, it sounded very interesting and likely affordable from what I was told. Without saying anything more the impression is shouldn't be too long a wait for more public details out there.

If I told you more I'd have to kill you.:laser:

I'm in line for the remap too ;-)