free hit
counters
Picture of the Month - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Picture of the Month

Bibs

I got this error message, though upload seems to be OK:

[#10740] Sorry, but that does not appear to be a valid image. If you arrived at this screen by following a link on this site, please notify a system administrator

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 5 weeks later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Well done Justin glad to see you are keeping the LEGS section of the Forum up in the winners circle. :thumbsup: We are almost achieving a 50% win rate at present I reckon. We better remember to bung Bibs another few bob :innocent:

Great location that we may have to visit agin soon as I missed the Cairn o Mount run due to that damn Horizon blow out. Are you going to be able to be out on the 17th April?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 1 month later...

Evora NA

:D

post-1-0-95579200-1299258275_thumb.jpg

Anyone else care to share?

Evora NA

Well I already know I'll be in trouble for this, but it's a democracy after all'

I find that a very sad and ungainly re-creation of the JPS colour scheme, elsewhere I have referred to it as "Unsubtle" A desktop should give you a warm welcoming feeling, that doesn't.

Sorry Bibs, you asked, and that's my opinion.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I didn't ask anything and who said this is a democracy? :lol:

It's only some colours, it works for some and doesn't for others. Black and gold is never going to be subtle, it's the colours of some of the greatest F1 cars ever (although I always found the cigarettes a little ropey).

Evora NA

Another Evora :thumbsup:

A winner from South of the border, there's a novelty!

I love the modern take on the black and gold but dislike the red splitter.

Edited by bingoking

A Englandshire winner! :animier: & another Evora as well.

Like the black & gold but think that gold stripe over the roof is hideous. Looks like a Starky & Hutch tribute act gone wrong. Does nothing for the cars lines. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuurg. :censored: :censored: :censored:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

That black Evora looks like it's covered in spots of guano.....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Polarising filter is on order :)

Evora NA

What colour is that supposed to be? :P

Evora NA

And with a winch, a big winch :D

Evora NA

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ Our most popular yet, over 1,000 downloads in less than 48 hours!

Evora NA

cat.gif

Evora NA