free hit
counters
Picture of the Month - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Picture of the Month

http://www.thelotusf...-month-entries/

If you wish to have a picture considered, please upload it into that gallery. Large, high quality high resolution images only please. Min 1000px on the longest side.

Winner gets a prize. :D

I give you...

September

:D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

As usual for TLF, the response to this has been overwhelming. 1 picture.

September has been downloaded 500+ times though, it seems easier to take than give.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

I have just contributed with the winning picture for next month: a beautiful Lotus 33 at work whistle.gif

What's this then? :)

Evora NA

I don't get it, I uploaded a pic to PotM and saw it next to the Evora and Eclat pictures with a TLF banner applied? Is it in the wrong section somewhere?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Took me two attempts

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

You succeeded with both attempts, you're picture is in there twice now! That doesn't mean you get two chances of winning :P

There you go!

It lied to me though.... it said the first attempt wasn't a valid picture so I did it again but it worked both times... :getmecoat:

med_gallery_10597_6_1282555.jpg

Rich

Lotus Esprit S4 - Work in progress

Porsche 924 Turbo - Parts chaser

Smart Roadster Coupe - Hers

Yep - that was what happened to me - sorry Laura!

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

I give up, that's the second time my pic's been uploaded, everything looks OK, TLF banner applied, still there 12 hours later then goes screwy.

Gave me grief too. Image does not appear to be valid, is more or less what it said. Yet I see it in the gallery......weird.

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

From Support:

Hello,

I can't duplicate, but it could be the image they're uploading.. Can you have a user having the problem upload the image, and I would need the actual image file where I can download it, so I can test with it?

I've seen an issue before where certain cameras do a little bit of a funky JPG.. Another thing to have them try.. Open the image on their PC with Paint.. All they have to do is resave the image as a JPG with a different filename.. Does it upload after doing that?

If so, that's the problem, and again, I'd like to get the original file, so I can look at it and see what might be causing it to error out like that. Rare problem, but if we can fix it, that would be best.

Jason

IPS Support

So can one of you email me an image so I can send it to them. Ta.

Evora NA

Well there is certainly a list of glitches with this procedure. My image posted and now it's gone as well. This link should be a large enough image.

http://img705.imageshack.us/i/77s1norterrasep2010f.jpg/

Let me know if there is a problem or if I need to do anything further.

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

Can someone who is having this problem please upload the image again and post the number which appears before the error message. Ta.

Evora NA

Uploaded the same image again, as before no warning messages. If it lasts more than 24 hours without disappearing or going screwy it may be fixed, otherwise will try another.

Evora NA

I am not a Twitter or Facebook etc. man so really haven`t a clue what I am looking at, but is my understanding correct when I say that looks like Evo magazine themselves have posted at the Dec pic of the month link in the Forum front page . There is a place for Comments and a place for Reactions, and in there is a post saying via Twitter and BackType-

@evomagazine Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! http://bit.ly/huvuiJ

If it is then Wow! :thumbsup::animier:

or have I misunderstood what I`m looking at and some spotty geek in an attic has just made my day inadvertently? :veryangry::censored:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009