free hit
counters
Hmm I may be out numbered here but.... - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hmm I may be out numbered here but....

V8 Owners Fem Slave

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ok i will see what i can find, but i don't want to frighten any of you... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now how would the two posted photos scare anyone.... maybe we all need a little whip now and then :lol:

Either way.... you should worry about what most of us on here think, what matter is the one your with. B)

Joey

Spencer WV

Found my Esprit, but due to family issues, money went to other things :(

I guess I just have to wait for a while.

Travis, if you saw my hands you would notice they are too rough and work hardened(from working on old cars) to possibly be of any use to pleasure myself :(

If you were to own a Giugiaro, you would truly be able to revel in all the attention from the opposite sex you would be recieving from driving such an attractive automobile. :D

Owning your grey Stevens I can only assume you hate attention, and are not interested in any sort of interest from the ladies :P  :lol:

Your ch*rgecool*rless buddy, Wayne :)

Hey Wayne,

Remind me not to shake your or Slade's hands when we meet.

Suprisingly my grey Stevens gets alot of attention (except from cops, its too stealth for them). Unfortunately the dudes tend to be more fanatical about Lotus (or cars in general)... Not the sort of attention that I want to attract... :(

I get people leaning half their body out the window, as they turn left infront of me, screaming "Oh my Fu*%ing God, its a Lotus Esprit!". Unfortunately dudes though. I've had people run up next to the car, while I'm at a stop, yelling the question that has burned in the back of their mind for ages... "Is that the 4cyl or the V8?".... Then there's the family that swarms out of their SUV at the gas station and asks me "is that as fast as it looks?".

And my grey Stevens gets way more attention than the white X180-R or 89 Stevens or any G-car at the local British car show (500+cars)! :D

Strangely enough the women always know its a Lotus, while most of the guys either ask what it is, or think that its a Ferrari or Lamborghini. It seems that either the women know it from the Pretty Woman movie, or maybe they can actually read the name on the back of the car...

Best use for the Lotus is to scout out which women are interested in me because of the money they imagine I have! My 89 Esprit SE looks modern enough to make people believe it cost $90,000, which it did at one point... But not for me.

One of the perks of the Stevens is that People will always associate all Esprits with James Bond, so I can go rescue girls in distress on the side of the highway. But they also like to play "Pretty Woman" and dress up in a short skirt, so they can pretend to be Julia Roberts being picked up off the street. :P

Try that in a G-Car! :lol:

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Errr Travis, Bond only drove Giugiaros

Julia Roberts/Richard Gere :lol:

I'm not saying girl's fantasies make sense... But I'm not going to stop them from dressing in a skimpy outfit and getting in my car. I just don't let them bring the hamster :lol:

And as far as anyone is concerned, Bond drove an "Esprit" not a "Giugiaro"

It's not like I say "I drive the car that Bond drove, but newer, and faster, and better looking, and better handling, and more expensive..." B)

I say I drive an Esprit, and then they say... "oooh, I've always wanted to dress in a mini skirt and then have a Lotus pick me up on the side of the street, so that everybody can see me". :D

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Giugiaro owners retain the ability to turn women into dirty whores without the extra expense :lol: Along with the ability to retain non-dirty whores such as the two bond chicks, whoever they were B)

We have a choice at least :)

I remember an encounter with a young Trans Am owner (no offence Wayne) :D.

His girlfriend admired my car at a light (obviously a car chick) and started chatting me up, as I watched her boyfriend in the driver's seat fuming increasingly with every passing moment.

I was sure he was going to try to "smoke" me at the light, but instead he took the ultimate cowards way out... Ran a red light into traffic to get his girlfriend away from me and my magnetic charm :D

nearly got hit :lol:

slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Travis -

On a note to your previous post about looking good in a Esprit, I did have a little fantasy about picking up Hookers like Julia Roberts (it would be great if I did pick her up) in L.A.

However, looking at the S-cars has made me realise that it looks fat. So if I think like a woman, being fat is bad. Having curves like the G-cars will attract the ladies with nice bodly curves. (in theory..wait.. I think Wayne already proved that.. :lol:)

The only thing that will probably..probably attract me about later Esprit is buying a v8 and doing a GT1 replica like Mike's..If I had his car, pussy every day in college!.. Civics really dont pick up chicks unless you pimp it out with big wings and flashy bodykits! Not my style!

I love how this has degenerated into a G vs S car debate again  :lol:

ahhh i see this is a regular event.....my post...V8 are the best :D:D

that of course is my opinion and everyone is entitled to thiers.....but lets not get silly or i'll have to get Dommy on your asses......

i am still waiting for the speedo piccies :lol:

Great! Toua has taken MJKs wrath off me! :lol:

Toua, you up for posing in our speedos?

Mine is flesh coloured and becomes nearly transparent when wet :lol:

slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

You're such a classy guy Toua :lol:

I think its only fair if you get to see speedos.. how about some camel toe?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!