free hit
counters
Lotus CEO spotted with new Esprit! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Lotus CEO spotted with new Esprit!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Here's a long shot - I wonder if we have already seen the new Esprit, or at least its underpinnings. The new Spyker was significantly engineered by Lotus and had Evora derived parts in its undercarriage. Many testers commented that this new version handles and steers like a 'bigger, faster Evora' - which I hope would be a sobriquet they will be applying to the new Esprit.

Thoughts?

Hum This is called a Tease, Bibs! A huge depressing tease and I can't believe we've still haven't had a blimp of that 'Damn' New Esprit!

Good to see but some may say that it's a bit ironic that Lotus may have (apparently) searched far and wide to get new parts for his car when they have stopped manufacturing or have on back order many of the parts that were actually needed.

I bet a few favours have been called in to get it to as new condition..

So there are now 3 V8's from the factory in pearl white

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I always thought of the idea of painting mine white and being the only UK post 2002 type car but he beat me to it.

Looks nice! Wheels aren't the right colour they have been painted darker, still look nice though...

David

I think that fully resto'ed WING looks especially fly, don't you, Roger?:D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

59481_138358939541893_135849009792886_209285_8091892_n.jpg

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

not keen then :rolleyes:

:lol:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I am surprised that some people don't like the colour? So Roger, out of the white and my current colour of titanium which would you go for?

I am getting some quotes as we speak to have mine resprayed, maybe I might start a new thread

No sign of Danny in the car? I love the alcantara seats and part dash!

I think Danny needs some of my alloy bits to brighten up his interior!

David

So Roger, out of the white and my current colour of titanium which would you go for?

David

Black :)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

59481_138358939541893_135849009792886_209285_8091892_n.jpg

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Looks like it has the Elise LED rear lights.

Esprit looks allways good. White is not my favourite, but still I like those pics rolleyes.gif

And did you notice that the CABC emblem is from a late 1973 Europa?^_^

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

@Superdave - I love Lottie in Calypso Red, but I sometimes hanker after Norfolk Mustard. Black is good (my Benz is a metallic black) but a bitch to keep clean. I may go radical when I can afford a respray for Lottie - maybe a totally non-original yellow/tangerine flip??

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

White esprit looks fantastic, that V8 looks nigh on perfect, superb contrast in the wheels and detail.

Looks a bit dated now but that still is one sexy car.

facebook = [email protected]