free hit
counters
Esprit Mirrors - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Mirrors

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rare-Lotus-Esprit-S2-Door-Mirrors-No-Reserve-/180560036159?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0a37813f

S2 mirrors - aren't these the same as on the S3 & Turbo ??

I'm after 2 mirror stalks (the bit that bolts onto the door) to try out a few mirror transplants and I don't want to hack up my 2 (in perfect working order) original ones just in case I fail. The originals will be up for grabs if I'm successful so if anyone has any busted ones let me know.

Cheers, Franc

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit off topic but I have just re-made 4 grp mirror shells for the S3 Turbo,

Off side only as mine was cracked.

Will update when they are finished but these are exact copies of the original.

It wasn t worth the effort to produce just 1 when the mould was a four piece job.

If it goes as planned, I ll pop a few more out and maybe a nearside if anyone's interestedrolleyes.gif

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Ive got an S3 N/A 1981...... my car is having a full re-spray now... I have both door mirrors(all painted now) ....but the only bits im missing are what I would call the gasket that goes between the stalk of the mirror and the body of the car.... thin plastic plates...... anyone have any ideas ... or any second hand ones they want to sell?...

any help would be great

Thanks for the help in advance :thumbup:

Alan