free hit
counters
A matter of size...... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

A matter of size......

Ok folks... Question....does the Esprit come supplied with a periscope??? lol

Will i have to bring along a childs booster seat so i can see over the dashboard and reach the peddles?

Are there any other V8 owners of smaller stature (i am five foot) i don't want to get my hopes up of driving a V8 only to be let down because of my height..lol

Hopefully i will find out in the next few months...i'll keep you posted :lol:

purza

still waiting for that late growing spurt i was told about....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Purza,

A mate of mine is in the region of 5'6 I'd say... He had a V8 and did indeed need a cushion to assist in pedal reaching!

How about a nice pair of platform shoes?! :lol:

These come highly recommended by my GF who is a complete shoe whore! :lol:

Sky-333.JPEG

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

And those shoes would go well with the whip, I think.

Joey

Spencer WV

Found my Esprit, but due to family issues, money went to other things :(

I guess I just have to wait for a while.

Renu is 5' 4" and can reach the pedals, but sometimes she uses a cushion for better visiblity.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hi Purza,

A mate of mine is in the region of 5'6 I'd say... He had a V8 and did indeed need a cushion to assist in pedal reaching!

How about a nice pair of platform shoes?! :lol:

These come highly recommended by my GF who is a complete shoe whore! :lol:

lol they look good but i doubt they do them in a UK size 2 !!

My GF drove my S4 ( :lol: once! :D ) she is 5'3 she had the seat fully forward. She could reach the pedal without a problem but says she could have done with a bit of a booster for visability. But she could drive it. V8 should be very similar to my S4.

Fingers crossed! It would be a real shame if your couldnt drive the car becuase of your height. :lol:

lol they look good but i doubt they do them in a UK size 2 !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats my GF's shoesize too!! she's 5'2" :lol:

They make them in a UK3 but this pair she has in a UK 4 and fit just fine (because of the buckle :D )

www.mayashoes.com (Start with the 5" heel Pumps :D Don't waste your time on smaller heels! lmao )

They have the whole Pleaser Shoe Company range (awesome!) I've bought her about 5 pairs by them! (Need to buy her LOADS more!! :lol: )

This lot are in the UK but have a more limited range (plus all the Goth stuff!)

http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/shop.html

Whereabouts in the UK are you? I'm sure she wouldn't mind letting you try hers on! LOL

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Thats my GF's shoesize too!! she's  5'2" :D

They make them in a UK3 but this pair she has in a UK 4 and fit just fine (because of the buckle :D )

www.mayashoes.com (Start with the 5" heel Pumps :) Don't waste your time on smaller heels! lmao )

They have the whole Pleaser Shoe Company range (awesome!) I've bought her about 5 pairs by them! (Need to buy her LOADS more!! :lol: )

This lot are in the UK but have a more limited range (plus all the Goth stuff!)

http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/shop.html

Whereabouts in the UK are you? I'm sure she wouldn't mind letting you try hers on! LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol i think i would cripple myself in those.....i am more a Doc Martyn girl :P

thanks for the offer but i am up north...Manchester way

thanks for the links..will have to check them out and start saving up :lol:

My Mrs drives the GT3 no bother, and she's on the small side (5'2") - needs a cushion to sit on to see out of the windscreen though!

Most annoying thing ever is coming back to every car to find seat jammed up against steering wheel (so can't actually get in), sun visor down (whatever the weather), radio on full blast and never enough petrol left to get to the garage...... Cheers for that, Dear!

Tim

My Mrs drives the GT3 no bother, and she's on the small side (5'2") - needs a cushion to sit on to see out of the windscreen though!

Most annoying thing ever is coming back to every car to find seat jammed up against steering wheel (so can't actually get in), sun visor down (whatever the weather), radio on full blast and never enough petrol left to get to the garage...... Cheers for that, Dear!

Tim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your wife reminds me of my gf (5'5). If you yell at her she drives off the road to the ditch (literally) because she losses concentration.. when she does drive the car.. it disappears for hours then comes back empty on gas. Shoes...well lets just say that she has more shoes then my wardrobe!

The most annoying thing is that she spends all my money and ask for a full tank of gas the next day!

p.s. to save money.. stay away from the purses! lesson learned! they are expen$ive

Edited by Toua

Tim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok with you on the seat right upto the steering wheel..i have got into the habit that if i know someone else is going to drive the car i use i push the seat back..... i'm a good girl...lol :lol: honest!

wow... V8s must be proportioned wierd.

I'm only 5'7" and I have the perfect amount of space to the pedals... as long as the seat's all the way back :lol: Then again I suppose I'm leggy.

Plenty of headroom for me, and I can see over the dash enough to see the front bumper so I'm cool.

That's a great argument for you to buy a G car then :lol:

Fish's shoe post took the words out of my mouth.

slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7