free hit
counters
NMEG Christmas Bash - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

NMEG Christmas Bash

Backmarker

This years nominated charity is Help for Heroes. :clap:

We will meet ( briefly ) at RAF Cosford ( Midland Breakfast Club meeting will also be taking place the same day ) from where we'll move onto The Lamb at Edgmund for Christmas Lunch. :santa:

Those coming along will be expected to participate in the fancy dress code of the day, namely military regalia ( individuals rather than vehicles ). :sofa:

Staff at The Lamb will be asked to judge the best fancy dress and the winner will be suitably rewarded. :wine:

I will need to book a table at The Lamb to accommodate us all :gathering: so would all those intending to eat and join in the fun, please sign below:

1. Officer Dribble

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be there too, though where the hell do you get uniforms from?

1. Officer Dribble

2. nigeninja

3. Sqdn Ldr Dodgy - Canadian refugee

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I'm sure Flea-Bay will help, but lets not bid against each other hey :gathering:

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Two TLF Christmas parties 1 week appart?

Would it be worth amalgamating them?

Could end up with 2 poorly attended events otherwise.

I know the original is not in the calendar but there was a little trepidation about the date

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

It's a big country Simon.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Dont worry Simon :) the NMEG Xmas party is normally a Drive around the countryside followed by Lunch at the Lamb :santa:

I should be in attendance for the TLF party too :smoke:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

And the NMEG Christmas Bash is open to all, so come along ( but don't forget your uniform :police: )

Tempted, sounds like a giggle :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thats certainly the intention and it would be great to have you on board.

Suppose you'll pull rank .......... Vice Air Marshall maybe :getmecoat:

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Roy. :thumbsup:

For table booking purposes, will you be flying solo or accompanied by a co-pilot?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

1. Officer Dribble

2. nigeninja

3. Sqdn Ldr Dodgy - Canadian refugee

4. Mae West Bibs ( Laura? )

5. Dave Oneshot

6. Gracie Fields

7. Roy

OK folks it's table booking time.

I intend to book the table for those mentioned above.

If you're on the list and you don't intend coming then please let me know.

If you intend coming but your name isn't on the list then again, please let me know.

Don't forget to bring along your collection bucket suitably emblazened with Help For Heroes signage

Final briefing to follow.

Pip Pip

Officer Dibble

• 4 weeks later...

We sure are.

I've organised a dry sunny day with temps above freezing so no problems weather wise.

Lets meet on the car park in front of the NAAFI shop ( same place as last time for those who were there last time :innocent: )at RAF Cosford at 10.00am.

We'll then drive through to the Breakfast Club Meeting, rattle our collection tins, and then move off for a drive through the Shropshire countryside arriving at The Lamb at around 12.30pm for a 1pm lunch

See you all there

Pip Pip

Hi guys

If all goes well I will come down to support you, putting a donation in each buckets to start you off... :thumbsup: .. if you are by the naffi at 10.00am and you hear ..distant rumblings with the intermitant chirping of an angry turbo, then that will be me with Trigger on its maiden trip out. .. :scooter: ...Its time to burn through the frosty ground put some heat in the tyres... :devil: ....then find what needs to be fiddled with after.. :sick: ...... sorry i could not join you on the main event but I need to test out all my mods locally first before I start straying further afield.. :scared: ... so weather permitting see you Sunday with a pocket full of coins and 'ma new mota.'.. :animier:

Dave :cheers:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.