free hit
counters
Taillights concept - Page 4 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Taillights concept

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mark,

Please tell me that you have some other sort of support under the car and you aren't just relying on the jack?!? :shock:

No problem there Michael. Look carefully, it's a Ferrari hydraulic jack. They never fail :lol: !

Lyn

Edited by 77 esprit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Here is another variation of the same Corolla lights with LED array!

387231971_o.jpgPersonally, I like version with the red at the top for my (red) car.

those are the ones I use. the rear lights (+brake lights) are an LED array - I added LED yellow and white bulbs in to the turn and reverse lights.

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

• 2 weeks later...

i found this on lotuspbc.com, its not round smooth like the 2002 lotus lights, it uses 3 piece design so you can go back to original if you wanted to. dont know if they still makes them. will be perfect for stevens design esprit.

2002_TailLight_Mods003.jpg

i found this on lotuspbc.com, its not round smooth like the 2002 lotus lights, it uses 3 piece design so you can go back to original if you wanted to. dont know if they still makes them. will be perfect for stevens design esprit.

2002_TailLight_Mods003.jpg

LotusPBC only made a few copies of this 3 piece design. They discontinued several years ago, as I purchased his 2002 tailight kit when I was searching for this very iteration only to find out from Claudius himself that they didn't make any more of them. I wish they did, as the 2002 reproduction he makes, although it fits, took major modification and hacking on the rear of the car to make work, and now after 5 years on the car, has started to crack at the corners due to minimal attachment points and lots of vibration!

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

I'd have to agree Lucas, very disappointed in the quality after a few years of use. When I respray the car next winter, I'll have a friend duraglass the corners and mold the piece onto the rear of the car so it's seamless!

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...