. . . and some more from the party:

TheKingofSingleMaltScotch.jpg

NickMattBar.jpg

PattySword.jpg

after the party:

GT3Christmas.jpg

. . . and way after the party! :rofl:

GoodThingThisPhotoIsBlurred.jpg

Thanks again everyone, and for a great weekend!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wow, I'm trying to recall what you said that could possibly have elicited that expression from me.

Bibs, are those Twinkies on the table in the last shot?

Edited by Moxie

They're mince pies by the looks of it. You think I'd share those Twinkies? :huh:

I'm running low, I've even cut the last ones into slices so they last longer!

Tartan mini-skirt could catch on you know. Perhaps just not for men though... :lol:

good to see more photos perhaps next years party could be in America or Scandinavia?

I can put up about 8-10 people in NYC, depending on comfort level and body odor.

I just checked out the cheapest fights and they are under £300 return, WOW thats even cheaper than for me to drive to the top of Scotland.

Lol, Great T shirt Tony, greatly appreciated and a real suprise. Thanks Mate, it was great to meet all our American friends and everyone else as well.

After seeing that last picture I can see why Yasuo looked so ill the next morning! Hahaha.

Yah..... In fact I got a cold and stay in bed since sat . this weekend .... :thumbdown:

Nice pcitures Tony (U.S) !

Edited by esp88

Moxie, I think I should make you a skirt or kilt as you look very sweet in the sample. Hope Kevin is well on the mend now, please send him my best wishes.

It was a pleasure to meet you all at the dinner and now I can put a face to whoever rings us up. Happy Holidays to you all.

Nick.

Nick,

I'm having a t-shirt made that says "Nick Fulcher says *I* look sweeter than your Lotus."

Thanks for asking about my buddy, Kevin. When we got up to Glasgow, he ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, but his spirits are irrepressible. This photo is what I got in the emergency room when I asked him if he was enjoying his holiday.

post-6978-0-64656000-1292286325.jpg

But this is more typical Kevin, from somewhere in the Hebrides last August when we took a trip to Skye in a DB9 Volante.

post-6978-0-22357100-1292286431.jpg

- Matt

Edited by Moxie