free hit
counters
Yellow Evora - Spotted - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Yellow Evora

Kim.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That'll be Brian. His car is in our 'Picture of the Month', you'll recognise the registration.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not bad going Brian! You drive 30K miles a year in the UK and never get spotted by us and then you go on holiday to that well know centre of Lotus ownership Switzerland, and get spotted by a bloke from Denmark. :lol:

Congrats at last you have appeared in Spotted other than outside my drive or on a Scottish Forum tour :fish:

Here is another pretty shot of the pair. (sorry but not that kind of pair)

PS - Youve got mail!

post-7988-066541500 1286137030.jpg

Edited by Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I wish I had a stalker! :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Kim,

A ha! All is becoming clearer now! I remember Brian saying he was going to go to some Lotus meet when over there. The first shot does not give the game away. I wondered about the first shot location and how he was parked but now all is clear. :rolleyes: Were you there in one of yours or just passing by?

You now have photos of Mr & Mrs Bingoking in your collection just in case you do not realise the connection. (not entirely sure from your comment) Looks a lovely place to have a car meet though. Better than in the UK being stuck in a field somewhere or elsewhere out of town.

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Hi Allan,

I was visiting some friends of mine who lives i Lonay, 3 kilometers from Morges which is next to the Lake Geneva. I drove his Elise S1 to the Swiss Classic British Car Meeting there.

When i saw the yellow Evora i recognized the number plate and took som pictures!! I know that the Mrs was standing next to the car when the Mr was trying to find a parking place on the square where the Lotuses should park.

Here is the Square where it happend. Streetview. The blue car is on the same spot.

The car meeting was held at the seaside, harbour, squares and a park along the lake, giving a real original feeling for such an event. Remenber that 1500 cars takes a lot of space.

I have a few more pictures of the (Lotus) square if anyone would like to see it! ( the Mr and Mrs appears on them to! )

post-5084-099608100 1286185522.jpg

post-5084-079804400 1286185530.jpg

post-5084-029562800 1286185537.jpg

post-5084-086746200 1286185551.jpg

/Kim

Edited by Kim.Poulsen

/Kim 

Thanks Kim. Worth a post in the general Lotus sections really. Lotus heaven by the looks of it! Nice weather too. I hope you and Brian were busy with the "Spotted Cards" . I'll get all the gossip from him on my and his return home.

Hi Kim it was me and I see you have also been able to capture me on a few photos.

We arrived about 10:45 and the Place de l'Eglise was jam packed with Lotus cars. The event started at 10:00am. Jackie had to move the barrier so that I could get round the other side of the square to park up.

It was a beautiful day and as Kim said there were over 1500 cars there parked up along the lakeside and into the park as well. A great atmosphere.

There must have been about 50-60 Lotus cars in the square and another 10 or so on the lakeside and park including 4 Evoras in total. 2 of the Evoras were Swiss Lotus dealer cars and there was another one from France plus mine. I did wonder if any of our Swiss forum members were there but I didn't expect one from Denmark.

A few of my photographs of the meeting in Morges

Swiss Classic British Car Meeting @ Morges

5051818847_7ca7528cdc_z.jpg

This is the 15th year that the event has taken place and despite having spent many holidays in Morges over the last 27 years I only found out about the event last year. I also spent time at the 5th re-run of the historic Ollon-VIllars Hillclimb 2 weekends before this. Many Lotus cars took part in this including a very rare Elan Estate.

5025208239_ab6a354313_z.jpg

More photos here Ollon-Villars Hillclimb 2010

Hi Brian

Yes, it was a great event and I will surely attending next year, hopefully in one of my Lotuses!

Just looked through your pictures and must say that it is well documented. You even managed to take a picture of an Esprit V8 and me and my friend from behind ( I am in the blue shirt )

5052011601_f1e598cf4b_b.jpg

See you some time in Morges or ?

/Kim

/Kim 

Looks like a nice yellow S2 at the back there. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:hi no it is a elise s1 ant the 2 on the pic is me in the black t-shert and mister kim pouelsen in blue

wi ar at the time loking at my 1966 lotus 7