free hit
counters
V8 Supercars at Bathurst, Australia - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

V8 Supercars at Bathurst, Australia

Read this first.

Earlier contact in the race after the start had caused a slow leak in the left rear. The end of conrod straight is about 320km/h I think. The straight ends in a fast right hander. So with no real left rear tyre, here's the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivHZKIPoc0

Fabian walked away. Says something for all the safety improvements. :thumbsup: I love the thumbs up to someone off to the right of screen who has obviously asked him if he's ok.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they do that from You Tube? I don't know how to find one you can see. Anyway, if you want to search, look for 'Fabian Coulthard crash at Bathurst 2010'. If someone can find one they can see, post it up. Heck of a crash.

Sorry it doesn't work.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

It was indeed spectacular, Ramjet it's about 280, probably high 70's on the opening lap, but much too fast to be coming off at :shock: But as you say testament to the advances in safety.

A good race all round and a good few hours entertainment. The triple eight team did a very professional job and deserved the result.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Try this one. If this doesn't work I don't know what to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2j1Ra1wDl4

Roger,

I'll split the difference with you. According to the Bathurst Circuit website, speed at the end of conrod is 300km/h. Bloody quick no matter what.

Edited by ramjet