free hit
counters
Sexy Cities - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in the Dallas area for 11 years, been to Austin and the rest of TexSux, and I don't find much any of TexSux to be all that sexy. Sure, there may be high statistics of condom sales and STD's and such, but the overall surface impression is very different.

That said, I did have some pretty good sexual experiences there.:censored:

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

Having lived in Austin for the last 27 years, I would like to point out that I have been getting laid on a regular basis the entire time. In fact, the lady in question even lets me park my Esprit in her garage (this is not meant as Freudian innuendo), cooks many of my meals, and helped raise my kids. In return I bought her a now paid off house and a belated college degree. I continue to pay her utility bills, car insurance, medical costs, etc. We often travel as a pair on vacations to exotic locations worldwide, though not quite so frequently as in our younger days. And I can tell you unequivocally that, while Austin is indeed a "sexy city," there are many international destinations that lend themselves to all manner of libidinous behaviour. One of our children is a [greatly loved] byproduct of that confluence of events, and by all rights ought to be speaking French!

I have in my files a document that legitimizes, in the eyes of society, our consensual activites (not that the lack of such a paper would change things all that much). Both our names appear on it, as does the priest who signed it.

So, yes, Austin can be a very sexy city, but with regards to the above link's implied reference to the wider spectrum of sexuality available in my fair village, I'm the wrong person to seek for advice on the veracity of such claims. But I'll be the first to admit to a bit of a vicarious pride in knowing that Austin may have garnered yet another accolade--another "feather in her cap" as it were. I leave it to others to speculate on just how that feather might be employed.:innocent:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Having lived in Austin for the last 27 years, I would like to point out that I have been getting laid on a regular basis the entire time. In fact, the lady in question even lets me park my Esprit in her garage (this is not meant as Freudian innuendo), cooks many of my meals, and helped raise my kids. In return I bought her a now paid off house and a belated college degree. I continue to pay her utility bills, car insurance, medical costs, etc. We often travel as a pair on vacations to exotic locations worldwide, though not quite so frequently as in our younger days. And I can tell you unequivocally that, while Austin is indeed a "sexy city," there are many international destinations that lend themselves to all manner of libidinous behaviour. One of our children is a [greatly loved] byproduct of that confluence of events, and by all rights ought to be speaking French!

I have in my files a document that legitimizes, in the eyes of society, our consensual activites (not that the lack of such a paper would change things all that much). Both our names appear on it, as does the priest who signed it.

So, yes, Austin can be a very sexy city, but with regards to the above link's implied reference to the wider spectrum of sexuality available in my fair village, I'm the wrong person to seek for advice on the veracity of such claims. But I'll be the first to admit to a bit of a vicarious pride in knowing that Austin may have garnered yet another accolade--another "feather in her cap" as it were. I leave it to others to speculate on just how that feather might be employed.:innocent:

Every one of your posts is a masterpiece. :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

John, your post is pure brilliance.

I don't suppose this is timed i.e. bribed, to co-incide with Austin that new F1 circuit now is it? Or is that being far too cynical?

Having said that I am looking forward to a return visit to Pete's Duelling Piano Bar somewhere downtown that I had a great night at cheers.gifcheers.gifbeer.gifwine.gifand believe may also have been laid afterwards with the mother of my kids as well - but can't remember it! blush.gifwub.gifWell worth a visit for a good fun night out. I was also surprised they knew "500 Miles" for a drunken rendition. Looking forward to visiting again when the GP comes to town.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Looking forward to seeing you (and any other members of the forum) at the race in 2012, Al. First beer's on me.:cheers:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.