free hit
counters
Noble M15 - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
slade

Noble M15

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

<ding>

Decision's ready...

Modern super cars don't have four lug wheels. I hate it.

Thanks for your time.

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

I was lucky enough to go round Castle Combe in an M12 last year (as a passenger unfortunately) The ride diddn't dissapoint in any way and that was with the driver not really pushing the car any way near its limits. New car has really aggressive looks and performance to match, but am torn over new or old regarding styling. Same as Esprit - G car or S car.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Alright, I've let it boil for a while and I absolutely love it. I loved the M12's style too, but part of my loving it might be based on relief that they did the right thing and didn't release the M14

Maybe Lotus is doing something similar... releasing crappy looking renderings and seeing how people respond. (I read the M15 was made in response to direct criticism of the M14, which is easy to criticize).

Like the M12, the only criticism I can really levy is that both rear ends look kind of cheap (honestly I can ignore the interior issues, and kind of think they both look cool in their own way)

Good luck to Lotus then :huh: Hopefully whatever they're doing works.

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Out and out KIT CAR

Kitcar styling,

kitcar finish, kitcar engine.

It's a huge leap back after the M12 and M14.

Exept for the interior, which had never been good.

If they changed the M14 into this becouse of public comment

i pretty shure this would not be the definitive model.

But other possibility for styling change is that the rounded

rear body of the M14 could create a lot of rear end lift.

Like the audi TT.

VAN DER LEE Turbo Systems     -      www.vdlee.com

it was early 2001 I test drove a Noble M12 fab car went very quickly and yes like it was on Areldite stuck to the road...but some what noisy the dump valves were going off all the time...ok for 5 minutes then just to much....with no where to put any sort of luggage etc....there was not much over to the performance to my then 97 V8 with pipes..etc....But the gearbox would have been stronger for sure....it was after this test at my Lotus Dealer of Williams in Bristol and also having seen Lotus cancel my order for the M250 ....I bought my Sport 350...incidently its being joined this month by a another new 350.....as in 350Z for my better half...in Gun metal Silver...there is only the two of us now so why not aye...Spoilt yes we both are...and 196 years old to....I have to have another toy to play with some times while I build my toy to 500 plus....hoping it will be finished for next years events.

[email protected] or 07976 609881