free hit
counters
What was the best Classic Team Lotus colour scheme? - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

What was the best Classic Team Lotus colour scheme?

Bibs

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barry, you're vote must be worth more, Bond would have voted the same! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

First thought was JPS - but that just shows that I liked their take on a pack of fags. In terms of motor racing, Lotus is Green and Yellow, Rarri is Red, yada yada. Its gotta be Green and Yellow :rtfm:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

The colours that defined an era....:smoke:

(and I don't even smoke)

Sorry, Bibs. I just could not bring myself to reduce the pic's resolution---it would have been a sacrilege.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Black and gold has got to be most iconic but my fave is Essex, chrome red and blue....stunning!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Where is the option for Olympus Cameras? sofa.gifYes I know, it was with JPS wasn't it? That is one bit I always remember and even ended up buying the cameras so it worked! So I suppose it is vote for JPS...

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

My votes gone to the Green and Yellow brigade, that said I love the JPS colours, great era for Lotus too, it's time Lotus cashed in and produced a Senna themed car !!!

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

Great picture, John. Where did you get it?

A. The car is parked in my garage, and only driven on weekends.

B. I rented an SR 71 Blackbird, and flew into Hethel under cover of darkness to bag the shot.

C. My clone manages the following web site:

John's Online LOTUS Museum

Bigbadge.gif

D. I did a random google search of hundreds (well, a lot anyway) of pics to find the most dramatic depiction, and The Spanish Inquisition's best efforts couldn't weedle that information out of me, 'cause I forgets a lot these days.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I'm sorry but it has to be JPS.

It was that and The Spy Who Loved Me (in roughly equal measure) that started the love affair (although tonight I was reminded that TSWLM wasn't the first film that James Bond drove a Lotus in....) :detective:

Ian

Click for news

Nice to see they pay attention to us :D

Evora NA

Oh Yeah!

I'd like some people at Group Lotus to realise that very very soon somebody will sue their corporate ass if they intend on using the Green and Yellow, Black and Gold or White and Red in F1 cause these color schemes are the intellectual property of Team Lotus Venture whose currently owned by Tony Fernandes!:gathering:

Green and Yellow my favorite, but seen as Renault team are now to be sponsored by Group their cars will be green and yellow in 2011. So Tonys Team Lotus have been forced to use the iconic JPS colour scheme for 2011 still it will be nice to dust the moth balls off my old black and gold JPS anarak.Memories of Emerson, Ronnie, Mario, Gunner Elio and Ayrton !

Long live the true Team Lotus spirit Tony,Mike etc.....