Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Wheels - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New Wheels

So there are now a few aftermarket wheel makers for the Lotus but very few willing to make 16" and get the offsets right. I found these guys http://www.ccwheel.com/ Perfect fit the first time...

I run a 16/7.5 fronts and 18/10.5 rears with Kumo V710 semi/slicks

post-8085-015462600 1288456432.jpg

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love your car

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Very nice.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks guys, during the wheel tire seperation the left rear orange wheel was damaged beyond repair but the two rears have been replaced at no charge after pointing out the issue to Kodiak ...... I guess my reputation had something to do with it..censored.gif...

So now I have a set of orange, biege, red and now neon yellow.... My new Kumo V710 should show up this week......

Better to have spare wheels when everything is so odd ball....

The nice thing about dealing with CCW is that they had the wheels built and shipped in ten days unworthy.gif...It took Kodiak 10 months..thumbdown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

With that setup, yes.

Even in Southern California.:D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

It's not how far you go but how fast you get there.....cool.gif They are US road legal.

The red looked like scabs with the brake dust I thought.. I still have a set of beige Kodiaks with Yoko A048's for the wet.....