free hit
counters
Esprit under development after Paris Motor Show - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit under development after Paris Motor Show

Hello, everyone. I watched closely the 2010 International Paris Auto Show, where Lotus was quite fast to unveil 5 new concept models and I was wondering wich of them would see the light of day. I have just found my answer, I am talking abut the Esprit, which, according to sources and other information provided, it is being under development at the moment.

If you wish to see some really nice pics and tell me what you think, below you will find my source of information, the article:

http://www.auto-power-girl.com/cars-news/2010/11/01/lotus/5105/esprit_is_the_only_lotus_under_development.html

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the impression that the Elan was more or less ready as it's an Evora underneath, same engine just ported up to 4L.

The Esprit is getting the most time spent on it because it requires the most development, and I guess it will be the flagship.