free hit
counters
The Dawn of a New Era ! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Dawn of a New Era !

Attended the launch of the new cars in LA last night, and I have to comment all of them are truly stunning in the flesh. It was a top notch event something more akin to what I've seen from Lamborghini and Ferrari marketing, and hopefully it really is the dawn of a new era for Lotus. The venue was amazing, they took an insane house in the Hollywood Hills and turned it into a Lotus temple. Lotus art work on the walls, helmets from Lotus F1 drivers, model cars, books, and a great gift bag for everyone with a BRG model Esprit

Kudos to everyone at the new Lotus, it's the start of something great ....

cimg0325pm.jpg

cimg0330ct.jpg

cimg0341m.jpg

cimg0348.jpg

cimg0355o.jpg

cimg0367q.jpg

cimg0371.jpg

cimg0372e.jpg

cimg0374o.jpg

cimg0378o.jpg

cimg0381.jpg

cimg0387n.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click for News

(Paul, read the guest list :D)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I also just noticed the girl from that cinematic gem "Fast and Furious" is in one of the pics by the Elan

Paul - Did you see a pearlescent white Esprit there, looks like an '88 40th anniversary model with non-standard chrome wheels?

This one...

149883_154342257943561_135849009792886_289817_1167086_n.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Standard on pearly white cars of the era Bazza. It's called 'Protective Film, Sill Duct Edge' and if you really want the part number... :)

/nerd

Evora NA

its on my S4S. Seems to work well :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

That's so valuable it's kept under lock and key at Fort Knox, surely not even Dany has the clout to get 007 out of the security there?! :lol:

Evora NA

So the Baldwin boys are the new ambassadors for Lotus, right? :unsure:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

I was impressed by Stephen Baldwin's enthusiasm for the brand (he's next to the Elise with his daughter in one of the pics above), said he'd been driving an Evora for the last few months and loves it. Right next to the pearl white SE was the Exos (the Lotus I really want!)

I thought the Canadian Air Force bombed all the Baldwin brothers on South Park in 1999, no?

So the Baldwin boys are the new ambassadors for Lotus, right? :unsure:

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

I thought the Canadian Air Force bombed all the Baldwin brothers on South Park in 1999, no?

No, after Kenny convinces Satan to stand up to Saddam, Satan returns every thing back to normal before the war between Canda and the US, (including the Baldwins and arquettes) and then Kenny whom died before the War gets to get in to Heaven (not the Gay club, but the place in the sky).:thumbup:

Evora NA