free hit
counters
Wheel - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi everyone,

Any advise where to get a front wheel I think its 16in for Lotus Elise S2.

Mine has a buckle and twist in it apparently. x

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

New from a Lotus dealer, I believe your local is Stratstone in 'Diff or 2nd hand you'll need to have a buzz through ebay. I'm sure there will be plenty for sale as people do like to change wheels :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Had a look on ebay everyone on there apart from the ones ive got on mine. Looks like replacing a whole new set rather than just the one :( x

Can you upload a pic?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Junks is a member on here

Clicky

Evora NA

If you register as a full member on here you will get a 10% discount off any parts you get from the guys in Stratstone Cardiff.

Bibs sorted it out for me some time ago and they've been great for all my Esprit parts.

The guy on the parts desk is Mathew, he's a decent chap.

Chunky Lover

I will try and upload a pic of the wheel.

Stratstone Cardiff are a waste of time, They did my head gasket that was ok but I have been waiting a few months for an alarm fob as mine is really on its last legs. They keep saying they will ring back and never do, very frustrating !

I must be the unluckiest lotus owner in the world :( everything that can go wrong has x