free hit
counters
TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora... - Page 7 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora...

• Gold FFM

Arrived! Thank you Bibs! Looks and fits great!

On 15/01/2020 at 11:02, Bibs said:

Arrived me me now Kostas, just sorting shipping to you :thumbsup:

E09A6073-02AC-4EAA-99A7-B9A851093124.jpeg

75E53912-9087-4640-8B78-4EA5E9C3439F.jpeg

• Love 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scarlett is tonight all tucked up in her nice new Onesie.  Thanks @Bibs I'm really chuffed with it.

Received my cover which is excellent quality and fit. Well worth the money; especially with the TLF discount included. Thanks @Bibs  

Now ordered a car cover also

Posted Images

they must have had a mad run on these.......

I've just had a text to say they've left mine with my neighbour.........

:thumbsup:

brilliant as always..... thanks @Bibs 

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 6 months later...

I'm in the States but after looking at the choices the official TLF exterior cover looked like the best option for our new 2020 Evora GT. It just arrived today and I immediately installed it on the vehicle. It fits very snugly - actually takes a minute or two to get it sorted - but that's what you want because loose fabric can scuff paint if the wind kicks up.

We went with the blue color, which yields a nicely understated appearance. We also chose the "safety pack" option which puts reflective tape on the corners. One can't be too careful.

The cover is large enough that once properly positioned it's just a few centimeters from the ground all the way around. It's worth a bit of extra care to make sure it doesn't touch during installation.

Highly recommended, even for folks in the US! {grin} A big thank you to Bibs for shepherding our overseas order through the process!

• Like 1

I'm on my 3rd cover for my 3rd Lotus, These are much better than the American offerings and reasonably priced too.

• Like 1

They take about 4 weeks on average but are a little slower at the moment due to workplace social distancing so the factory is at less staff than usual. It won't be too long though, I'd hope within a week :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

almost forgot to post some photos of my car-cover, really pleased with it!

(it did take almost 6 weeks to arrive in NL but well worth the wait)

IMG_7845.jpeg

IMG_7846.jpeg

Edited by Peters4
photos didn't show

The factory got your order within 5 mins of your purchase mate, thanks for the repeat business :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 weeks later...