free hit
counters
TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora... - Page 8 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora...

We're going to have a new product soon which will entirely alleviate that problem mate :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scarlett is tonight all tucked up in her nice new Onesie.  Thanks @Bibs I'm really chuffed with it.

Received my cover which is excellent quality and fit. Well worth the money; especially with the TLF discount included. Thanks @Bibs  

Now ordered a car cover also

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Garage looks very tidy....unlike mine.... 

Appearances can be very deceiving lol - this is the other one - spot the Lotus 🤣

I’ve also had problems with lifting paint in other houses I’ve had where I’ve painted. Unsure to paint (cheap option) or to lay some sort of epoxy/resin.

ED3CB66E-9086-476B-AE5D-0503A72D28A9.jpeg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Just now, mayevora said:

this is the other one

looks like some bottles need recycling. not even room for the mini then.

1 minute ago, exeterjeep said:

looks like some bottles need recycling. not even room for the mini then.

No. The other 3 live on the drive.

(The overflow alcohol dept lol)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

I have painted a number of garage floors, but where the car stands it tends to lift, even with some sort of pre sealer. And for some reason the lotus lifts it more than other cars I have in the other garages.

Having tried sealing and painting a 'powdery concrete' garage floor I went for silver rubber checker-plate matting (ebay) over 10 years ago. Trolley jacks roll on it, axle stands don't cut it, it's not cold to sit on and fluids wipe up easily.

rear sm.jpg

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think.