free hit
counters
ignition leads - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jackslad

ignition leads

I am looking to fit a set KV 85 Magnicor ignition leads to my 1983 N/A Lotus Esprit the only ones i can see on ebay are for the Esprit Turbo , does anybody know if these are the same leads. thanks Alan

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Since the distributors are in the same place and so are the plugs, I guess they'd fit! No real life knowledge, though.

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I was wondering if the coil lead is the same length as i am not sure where the Turbo coil is located and do the series 3 N/A and Turbo both use the same coil .

Turbo coil is in the GF box attached to the rear of the engine bay....the manual I have doesn't specify where the S3 keeps it's coil, but if it's in a box at the rear as on the turbo, leads should fit.

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

i have a1986 s3 na and i got my leads made up they are 8 mil thik good money well spent