free hit
counters
Garages - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

93 million miles of headroom B-)

DSC_8829.jpg

That's a mighty purdy GT3. I would. :)

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

No restrictions in my garage either... although I do share the same 93 million mile ceiling with Sparky. It'a a bugger to redecorate, especially deciding whose turn is it to get up the ladder!

1007270203crop.jpg

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

I have swept it out since...

post-9273-0-64208000-1294165504.jpg

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

I have to use my dad's garage, as my little rented cottage doesn't have one :no

Unfortunately he is filling half of it with a (very) rusty old 911... makes a good shelf though!

garageg.jpg

By scottmgibb at 2011-01-04

Of course, I have filled the other half with a 205 GTI restoration project, so I can't entirely blame him when I have to work in the rain...

Scott

Power, radiators, lights, fridge, loft, insulated. Nice :D

r3jvdhmS.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Getting a bit crowded in mine lately . . . time to clean house a bit. . . . I think I'll start with that black FIAT. :innocent:

tonyscarsnov2009.jpg

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

I've got a sort of inside/outside thing going on here. Have posted some insides before...but this outside one is my laptop wallpaper, has been for some time, and I never get tired of it! :yes::yes::yes:

ThreeLoti.jpg

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Very cool :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

grq4wa64m_4dcc954.jpg

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

I use the same garage as Sparky & Chris. It's so huge that I can park in it on another continent! :thumbsup:

1100516490_Jgpyw-M.jpg

I desperately want a REAL garage though and if I ever find a job that pays enough to move to better quarters, the garage will be a major shopping-point.

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

this was taken a few years ago before i had the bright idea of taking the floor out... shame i haven't put one back in yet!

garage.jpg

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

DSC_0008.jpg

Not really a garage, but a new mobile work bench I've been meaning to make for years and finally done. I tend to wok outside weather permitting (and it usually does) more room and fresh air. The dowels are to fit base plates of things like g bench grinders, drill stands etc, all have common base plates, also has a power board, lockable casters. First use was for the new ARB bushes.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I think I'd prefer Mike Sekingers garage Roger! :lol:

Evora NA

Around about this time of year I'm not sure I'd agree. I wouldn't mind that hoist though. :thumbup:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Older garage, it's behind left door

post-2215-0-34627300-1294313244.jpg

Inside view, terrible mess

post-2215-0-43515000-1294313321.jpg

This is newer garage, now for daily cruisers. It's under construction, but will be ready after next summer.

post-2215-0-07836900-1294313435.jpg

Clemo misunderstood what a shelf was. Thinks fibreglass ones are the best. I still have pics...

Evora NA