free hit
counters
Garages - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I can count 5 of them. :thumbsup:

If it's not a rude question, what are the trophies for ?

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Dragi

What a installation, gongrats mate, BUT..............for heaven's sake, what is this pony piss doing in your fridge ???????popo.gif

Maybe I should reconsider visiting this summer thenwhistle.gif

Mind if I cut in ?

Guest surferphil

I'm not sure about showing my garage after seeing these. I felt successful earlier on today, but with Trevs new ride and this thread, I feel like a failier!

Still heres a big :thumbup: for those who have done well for themselves and wow, I must try harder. :respect:

I sort of fill the same Phil, but I don't fill I'm a failier at all. I may not be as rich as some but I am richer than others. I have done what I can in my life & I am happy with that. But my Garage is not up to the standards within this post and its shy.

sig.jpg

Shy? Can't imagine why :lol:

ive-seen-everything-van-in-a-tiny-garage1.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

A once proud owner of a double garage and workshop area and now half of my garage has been taken over by my wife as her "Lady Room." And she's extend her room into the garden this summer. I'm just left with a double garage half of which is filled with kids bikes and crap. Some how I feel I have failed :(.

No, I can count 5 of them. :thumbsup:

If it's not a rude question, what are the trophies for ?

I got the trophies for various classic car rally's i have done with the

Elite and the Monza.

Dragi

What a installation, gongrats mate, BUT..............for heaven's sake, what is this pony piss doing in your fridge ???????popo.gif

Maybe I should reconsider visiting this summer thenwhistle.gif

He Stefan,

the Red Bull? Or the Heineken? :-)

What kind of beer do you prefer?

Tell me your favorite beer and i will make sure its in

the fridge when you visit my place.

Sorry guys,

i've just got the feeling it has been a mistake to post my pics here.

It was NOT my target to make some of you feel bad.

But this is the Garage thread, and thats why i have posted them.

I am working very hard since years.

To own such a Garage was my dream all the times.

My family and me we are living "Lotus".

Once again a big SORRY ...

Don't be sorry Dragi, your garage is ace and the more we see of it the better :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yer Dragi, don't feel sorry mate I am aiming to get a garage like yours and if I don't well at least I tried. Your Garage is amazing its even bigger than my house. I wasn't complaining I was just saying I am happy with what I have. Please don't feel bad as then if you do I will fill bad, and we both don't want that. :thumbsup:

Haa Haa Haa Bibs I knew you took a photo, and that's when it looked its best.

sig.jpg
Guest surferphil

Once again a big SORRY ...

We are all loving it mate! I wasn't entirely serious about feeling bad, although my garage is a horrible mess.

You should not apologise, you have inspired me to work harder! :thumbup:

And look at the cars I have had, I am pretty lucky.

I love your garage pictures, Dragi. It's just so good to see so many Lotus in such good condition in one place. The Elite looks particularly tasty. Thanks for posting.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I actually thought Dragi's pics were of Mr.Clements garage...so similar I guess?...

Seriously though Dragi that is one nice set up, a serious Lotus nut by the looks of things!

Buddsy :thumbsup:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Anyone owning up to this unique 'shelf' arrangement? whistle.gif

post-1-0-20772600-1294827181.jpg

Evora NA

Someone else's (who shall remain nameless) garage/dining room!

I

M

O

N

s

CIMG0086.jpg?t=1294827341

Evora NA

If I'm ever able to afford a house, I can totally see myself telling the sales agent that maximum garage-space is a high priority in the features I want! :thumbsup:

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

The story I told my wife is when I was single and shopping for a house I told the real estate agent I was looking for a 2 car garage with some sort of house attached. (not knowing that I would inherit 3 stepdaughters several years later as part of my marriage). If I had a crystal ball at the time of the purchase I might have paid a bit more attention to the "house" part. It was a bit of a tight squeeze while they grew up here and only one is still living with us until her Marine hubby returns from the Mideast. Currently the Esprit is on one side and a snowmobile trailer with 2 sleds on the other (which I hope to sell off soon). It's been a bit of a pain when I recently worked on both of the other stepdaughter's cars and had to remove the sled trailer and juggle cars about to work inside out of the cold and wind. I guess wifey will get the other spot once the snowmobiles go and I'll still park in front of the Esprit garage door outside.

Edited by comem47

Some of these garages are sickening! one day... when i can afford the thousands of pounds to put a deposit down on a house, the garage will be of paramount importance.

I really want to do my own "Grand Design" sort of thing so i can map out my own plan for Esprit storage. I recal seeing in an architectual journal a house where the garage intruded into the living space via means of a glass compartment.... so the car was intergral to the house.

Currently however I really want a place to store the car but to also use as a studio for painting and to stash all my paint... Dream on!

This plan is even further from fruition living in London.....Houses with at least of street parking are required and the car lives under a cover all the time;

032.jpg

My housemate rents a garage for his Karmann Ghia which costs him somewhere between £1200 and £2000 per year..... if i paid that i simply could not afford to have the car! a guess i dont have to worry about rust... and the car gets used all the time so outside is not too bad.

Drove past a house in Tiburon, California at the weekend. It was right on the sea front and didn't have a garage but under the carport were a Ferrari 355 and a Dino. On the drive to the right of the carport was another exotic I couldn't make out under a car cover.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE