free hit
counters
Lotus vs Lotus legal actions starts Mon. 24.Jan - Page 24 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus vs Lotus legal actions starts Mon. 24.Jan

"Joe assures me, thus far there is no specific role or responsibility attached to their appointment"

First I hear of there being no responsibility of being a company director in the UK. Someone must have repealed the Companies Act 2006 whilst I was busy running Swiss business.

I always think that a good view of how a firm wants to be read can be taken by looking at the appointed directors. Opinionated journalists or ex industry leaders - pick your team.

As for journalists not being able to be independent, I suggest that you might find someone like Reuters or even the Press Association might have figured this out.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Joe Saward who was very vocal on this point, on one side more than the other, he's now a Director of the Caterham F1 team!

Good find Bibs.

That doesn't suprise me at all. Always considered him 'in the pocket' of 1MRT. He came across as particularly vitriolic and biased before during and after the Lotus vs Lotus affair.

The problem with his blog is that he's like the pied piper and cajoles posters round to he's way of thinking. Take a look at any current post to do with Lotus and associated companys and the majority of the time it's negative.

Rant over.