free hit
counters
On line tyres (Pneus) - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

On line tyres (Pneus)

After our little jaunt in the Devon countryside today I have returned with a flat tyre :thumbdown:

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth I have found Pneus Tyres on line

Tyre based weblink to potential supplier

who can supply a suitable wide bit of rubber for the cheapest price I have found. Has anyone had any experience of them before I part with a few hundred quid?

Twitter @radioRedwards

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're all much of a muchness, just check the manufacture date of cheap tyres.

Can the puncture not be repaired? Repairs are not a problem, even on a high performance tyre so long as they are in the right place...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

no they just supply the rubber. They have a network of "partner" fitters who they deliver the tyre to and they fit it at a price! the nearest to me charges £11 from what I can work out. Bearing in mind that the price is inc VAT and free delivery it SEEMS a very good deal. but as I had never heard of them I wondered if anyone else had.

As for repair, there is only a couple of K miles left in them so it seems sensible to just bite the bullet and change them.

Edited by Rick Edwards

Twitter @radioRedwards

Dont know this crowd Rick but have bought 4xtyres online from Camskill for the Rangey and had them fitted locally for £36 all in. Worked out hugely cheaper than any local supply that I could find.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Camskill are certainly well priced, nice company to deal with too. As I've got a tyresure system fitted (perhaps) I pay £50 for fitting 4 tyres...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.