free hit
counters
Do you live in a high crime area? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Do you live in a high crime area?

This website provides you with helpful information about crime and policing in your area. Enter your postcode, town, village or street into the search box below, and get instant access to street-level crime maps and data, as well as details of your local policing team and beat meetings.

http://www.police.uk :police:

Find out if you live where the crims are working!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where we live now - 46

Where I used to live - 198

:D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It can't find my area either by postcode or name, and we had three blokes shot in a Range Rover!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Massive IT fail here me thinks!

The system currently is not working correctly.

So make a public launch on TV, websites etc and then get surprised by the amount of traffic. Someone somewhere should be getting the sack. Apparently it cost £300,000 as well

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I have a friend who immigrated from UK...says that he grew up around Nottingham, which he says has only one claim to fame beyond the ancient sherriff: having the UK's highest rate of gun-crime. Is this true? He does seem quite happy over here.

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

i am led to believe that it is the gun crime capitol of the uk.

we use to live the house 2 doors up was raided almost every other week for drugs etc.also the street where my gran lived was called the murder mile (although its not a mile long) husband axed up his wife and boyfriend. although after living in belfast, londonderry and a few other places i dident think it too bad.

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• 3 weeks later...

After getting my entire vehicle spares collection stolen ($30,000), and a trailer loaded with engines ($20,000) I decided to switch to a Lotus Eclat. No one here in Northern Ohio (next stop Peelee Island, Ont. Canada) would have any use for lotus parts, and a 1976/77 Eclat would be very traceable. A 9mm , a boxer, pitbull, and an american staffordshire, no one looks at my house but to see where the dogs are. The local prosecutor is aware that I will unload both clips and ask questions later, she didn't see a problem.

Edited by Bigdaddiejoejoe
No one here in Northern Ohio would have any use for lotus parts...

Which is exactly why they'll be stolen. So many of today's criminals are quite aware that crime doesn't really pay very well, so they just want to piss you off. To them, stealing/trashing something that isn't worth much to the rest of the world but is really precious to its owner is some seriously funny shit.

Edited by The Veg

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad